Elemis Christmas TSV 15/11/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So we have "special size" original PCMC.

Are any of the products full retail size except for the toner?

So often there are special QVC sizes.

100ml of bodylotion may be a great size for travelling - but that's a travel size. Handbag size hand cream 20ml. First thing I look to "gift" from an Elemis TSV... I dislike the texture and behaviour of their handcreams, and also the scents - far too overpowering for hands in my opinion.

Ebay has some pretty good Elemis deals. Last night I ordered 1 litre (10 x 100ml bottles)of Skin Nourishing Shower Cream, for £24.99. Time To Spa also does some good offers, especially around Christmas. I try to avoid paying full price, whenever possible!

What is all this Team Frangipani and Team Orchid crap?. How old are they, 8?????

I was wondering the same. Sure they probably think it's great fun but it's just silly and infantile.

I don't be buying, I only use the body products and have sufficient Frangipani for now. My mum might go for it though.

I just received my card and sachet of sweet orchid body cream.

Now I love Frangipani but don't use it often I have to be in a Frangipani mood. Given the rate I use it I have plenty of it. So I thought I may possibly be tempted by this TSV to try the sweet orchid.

I've been smearing the body cream sachet over my hand. To me it is quite a subtle scent not pangent as some seem to have expected. I think it is quite pleasant but will be fine to wear with your usual perfume. Unlike Frangipani which I never add other fragrance to.

I may well go for it just to give it a better try. But I wouldn't feel like I particularly missed out on something special if I couldn't get it.

Obviously my opinion has been made in 20 minutes since it came through the letter box.

Sniffing my hand now I can recognise the scent as orchid.

Just had a look out of interest and a bit disappointed with the TSV, I love the PCMC and balm but absolutely hate that toner and could do well without any further body products so they could be given away. It all depends on the price as I do need the PCMC having skipped a few previous TSV's so getting short. I just wish they would be a bit more adventurous with a TSV for once!

Their shower creams are not very good value, they don't last very long at all so would never consider buying other than an offer.

I think the price has been established on facebook (following links from here) as £41.96 plus £4.95 postage.

I've just received my sample and I'm so glad I got chance to try it first. It's far too heady and strong for me, the kind of fragrance that would give me a headache. I had planned to buy one of each set so I could try the sweet orchid and I could give the frangipani to my mum for Christmas but I'll just stick to the frangipani now.
To be honest it smells like cheap perfume to me, British Botanicals is much more my taste. It has been on my hand for a few minutes now and has settled down a bit but still too strong. I love elemis products but I wish they wouldn't keep retiring and bringing out new fragrances. I really miss the Quiet Mind range.

Just had a look out of interest and a bit disappointed with the TSV, I love the PCMC and balm but absolutely hate that toner and could do well without any further body products so they could be given away. It all depends on the price as I do need the PCMC having skipped a few previous TSV's so getting short. I just wish they would be a bit more adventurous with a TSV for once!

Their shower creams are not very good value, they don't last very long at all so would never consider buying other than an offer.

Perhaps we could do a swap or something in the drop as I don't need the balm or PCMC.

I would have liked a sample, so I could smell the frangrance before the TSV, try to make a decision...

I received a sample. I'm not sure if I like it or whether it smells like toilet cleaner. I don't use toner,have enough hand cream to last me a life time so pretty undecided at the moment.

Latest posts

Back