Elemis TSV 26/7/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the matrix is £31.00 so to make a bit of a profit it would have to be sold for around £40.00 with a bit of postage I doubt anyone would see it worthwhile to pay that much may as well buy the TSV and flog the rest

Despite wanting the matrix (2 would be grand) I am reading all your sensible comments and spending almost £150 (yes in the cold light of day - eek - that much) I’m holding off, hopefully until it sells out. I’ll check eBay as some of you have suggested and see if I can get it for less than £30 👍🙄😊

Well since finding out Clarisonic is closing down last week, decided to buy more spare heads for my Aria on eBay got 3 for just over £6 each. So now I have 10 spare heads should keep me going for another few years.:p

I've just received a card for the tsv in the post, it had a sample sachet of the botanical body cream with it.
Just tried it on back of my hand......yuk!
It does NOT smell like cleansing balm as has been mentioned, very strong lavender smell, to me anyway.

I've just had to wash my hands in washing up liquid twice, to remove the smell. 😬

It's now in the bin.

As I mentioned, I couldn't even sell the last one for £1 :D Really tempted by the TSV but I've still got all the Herbae things from L'Occitane. I'll probably go out on Sunday just in case I try and watch it and cave in. I'm less tempted now I know the body products aren't that nice.

CC

I've still got 2 huge bottles of unopened Micellar from previous collections that I bought purely for the marine cream- and cant be doing with anymore - shame its not gin !!!

Tsv's on beauty are notorious for 'padding' out with 'stuff' thats not used much.

brissles, the only time I got micellar water I just added as an extra in a birthday present.;) Bottle of perfume and a micellar water.

boffy, as I said before I have noticed on eBay since lockdown I put something in my watch list and wait 24-48 hours later I am getting messages with the seller offering 15%+ off the selling price. Most recent was on Tuesday I had an Oribe Moisture Mask which was already over half price at BIN I got a message offering another an extra £2.95 off. Yes, I bought it. Buyers are now very picky.

I ordered 3! 1 as a gift for a friend and 2 for me. It’s interesting how smell is such a personal thing as I don’t mind the scent of the botanical products. Tried the hand butter and body cream. Although I bought it mainly for the overnight matrix as never tried that before.

Latest posts

Back