It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No snow here either, the little bit we had went a couple of days ago. Very cold still though.

driving home from Dad's an hour ago I'd blue sky on my left, black sky on my right, and snowflakes hitting my windscreen! Lovely here at home tho!

When is it going to stop?! We had snow on Wednesday which stopped me going over to Dad's (tho I went yesterday) but this morning it's more snow and high winds - looking at the news this morning there are places with it far worse than us but when is it going to end - I for one am just unutterably sick of it now!

Buy a new gadget, for example the gtech, play with it and drink cava in your break time. This will definitely help to reduce snowfatigue Carol. Otherwise think that we must be due for a good May this year and dream of sitting in the warm garden with a good book and cool bottle of cava handy. ( Cava may be substituted for any other drink of choice).

lol...I think we had a reasonably good April/May last year then it went back to autumn, then winter...and still winter..! I'm not one for high temperatures, but above freezing would be good!

When is it going to stop?! We had snow on Wednesday which stopped me going over to Dad's (tho I went yesterday) but this morning it's more snow and high winds - looking at the news this morning there are places with it far worse than us but when is it going to end - I for one am just unutterably sick of it now!

I guess you won't be building a snowman then.
I agree, it is going on a bit and if the forecast is true, it's going to be quite a dumping of snow further North. I think South Wales might just escape this batch.

Buy a new gadget, for example the gtech, play with it and drink cava in your break time. This will definitely help to reduce snowfatigue Carol. Otherwise think that we must be due for a good May this year and dream of sitting in the warm garden with a good book and cool bottle of cava handy. ( Cava may be substituted for any other drink of choice).

Lol.
I take it that the Getch is fully charged now and you've completed your test drive.

Last Sunday we had the bidets snowflakes I had ever seen in my life. Some of them were around 5cms across. I am under Carol's sky and have had some snow / sleet this morning but wind is howling here and forecast poor
Just off to check stocks of cava :)

Last Sunday we had the bidets snowflakes I had ever seen in my life. Some of them were around 5cms across. I am under Carol's sky and have had some snow / sleet this morning but wind is howling here and forecast poor

I know I could correct it but am laughing at the auto correct
I did of course mean to say biggest snowflakes!

Thank goodness for that JBD, I certainly didn't fancy any bidets landing on our back lawn!! I wish I'd got another bottle of wine when I called at Aldi yesterday but I thought the three in the cupboard would be enough..however...!! :drunk::happy:

wow just looking at the news, I hope all our N Ireland fm are alright,it looks terrible.

Stay safe everyone x

Blimey
Just seen the news (bbc 24) had been working late last night
I hope everyone is ok esp in NI
And floods in the south west
Such misery for people at home, let alone those trying to travel
Please take care
And on a separate note, if you can, please check on your neighbours, always good to check if they need anything if you are going shopping, and please feel the birdies
I feel a Slanket thread coming on, I hope everyone else can do the same

Thank goodness for that JBD, I certainly didn't fancy any bidets landing on our back lawn!! I wish I'd got another bottle of wine when I called at Aldi yesterday but I thought the three in the cupboard would be enough..however...!! :drunk::happy:

Only three Carol? I get worried when I'm down to my last three dozen !

wow just looking at the news, I hope all our N Ireland fm are alright,it looks terrible.

Stay safe everyone x

JBD No don't change that quote, its priceless, and will go down in history, bidets snowflakes LOL

Its okay where i am in Northern Ireland , so far, its sleety snow and very windy, but its not looking good for later on.

DD Did you know in Slimming World, that a glass of wine is 12 sins, and you're only allowed 15 a day, which is why
i drink the old voddie and diet white which is only 4 sins, so you can drink 3 times as much (only joking)

This time last year it was lovely weather here and everyone was sitting in the sun, but this year i just don't know whats
happening, very strange weather and not looking like its gonna change soon. Keep warm everyone xx

DD In the book white wine 250 mls is 12 points, medium white is 9 sins for 250 and red 250 is 8.5 sins.

So it seems red wine is better than white sweet wine, although i hate red wine, tastes like vinegar . Yuck

DD In the book white wine 250 mls is 12 points, medium white is 9 sins for 250 and red 250 is 8.5 sins.

So it seems red wine is better than white sweet wine, although i hate red wine, tastes like vinegar . Yuck

ah, I'm quoting dry white wine off the sw app.I do prefer having a spirit drink with a mixer, though, as more for the syns ( not that I'm an alcofrolic, or anything )

Maybe I meant three dozen DD - you know I'm easily confuddled...:drunk:

JBD No don't change that quote, its priceless, and will go down in history, bidets snowflakes LOL

Its okay where i am in Northern Ireland , so far, its sleety snow and very windy, but its not looking good for later on.

DD Did you know in Slimming World, that a glass of wine is 12 sins, and you're only allowed 15 a day, which is why
i drink the old voddie and diet white which is only 4 sins, so you can drink 3 times as much (only joking)

This time last year it was lovely weather here and everyone was sitting in the sun, but this year i just don't know whats
happening, very strange weather and not looking like its gonna change soon. Keep warm everyone xx

Oh my goodness I'm beyond redemption - how many Hail Marys have I to say??!

12 syns for a glass of wine - how big are your glasses :sun: ? I thought 125ml glass white wine is 4 / 175 ml 6 / 250ml 8 syns? ........Although I have big glasses, too :glass::giggle:

ah, I'm quoting dry white wine off the sw app.I do prefer having a spirit drink with a mixer, though, as more for the syns ( not that I'm an alcofrolic, or anything )

Big glasses here too, like Deirdre's..oh DRINKING glasses..yes, well I have my spritzer in a lager glass!

Latest posts

Back