It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe I meant three dozen DD - you know I'm easily confuddled...:drunk:

Oh my goodness I'm beyond redemption - how many Hail Marys have I to say??!

Big glasses here too, like Deirdre's..oh DRINKING glasses..yes, well I have my spritzer in a lager glass!
BM You are not allowed to use Capital letters its considered rude, but then again capitals can also be utilised as an emphasis universally renowned, so might be ok :bow:

My friend has just informed me that on this day last year it was 22 degrees celsius! If only....

That's right reflexgirl I remember sitting on the sun deck out back

Sadly we are totally snowed in today with almost 2 feet of snow and some banking of it too.

I hope that you escape it and keep warm and safe

Last Saturday and Sunday last year were lovely!!! My sister got married on the Sunday and then the following Saturday(tomorrow), she had a big party and it was glorious, so warm and sunny!!

BM You are not allowed to use Capital letters its considered rude, but then again capitals can also be utilised as an emphasis universally renowned, so might be ok :bow:

oh dear me have I made another boo-boo (or even a Yogi?!), I really wasn't shouting at anyone, so sorry if anyone is cowed by what I said...:doh:

The lights were flickering last night to the extent, I lumbered off the bed and found the flashlight (QVC/wind-up) to place by the bedside JustInCase. The most important thing was that the TV stayed on! :wink: Today, it's dull, showers, overcast (my KindaDay - I know, I'm sad - but LightSensitive) no snow. That's it for the WeatherReport from TheDeepWoodsByTenby. :heart: x MayoressSnarly

Weather is appalling, so windy and that always frightens me. Just looked out the patio door and the snow is swirling about like a whirling dervish and the wind is howling. My little dog is dozing on the rug in front of the fire, giving out a growl now and again when he hears the fences rattling and the thud of wheelie bins blown over. By heck, it's cold. I'm going to have an options hot chocolate drink with a smidgen of brandy in it before long. :mysmilie_462:

No snow in southern Ireland but it's been pouring with rain for several days now & so windy.

Don't forget to put your clocks forward next week(Easter Sunday) when British Summer Time begins :sun::sun:

Had quite a bit of snow in Birmingham and it still is snowing, I was going to go into work today for optional overtime but no buses turned up so I turned round and came home, now nice and warm with plans for a quiet but cosy day with perhaps a couple of good films later, feels like quite a treat!!

Been snowing here but not laying properly. It started in the night and has been snowing since then. There is a some on the ground but the ground is so wet in a few places that it just melts.

Been coming down like billy-o here in Surrey but its very slushy underfoot so I don't think it'll cause any major problems. Unless of course it freezes overnight then it'll be interesting.

It's been really bad here, my OH had to clear the snow off his car and it was elbow deep!

Latest posts

Back