Laura Geller TSV - 30/04/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just had a look at the TV Guide and there is a Laura Geller TSV on Thursday 30th April.

Ohmigosh, yes. I love Laura Geller. I want everything in her range. I have all of the eye rimz and they're gorgeous.

I also just bought like 4 of her eye spackles cause I don't ever want to be without them! :32:

Does anyone have any details on what's in the tsv? I missed out on the last one! :11:

Ohmigosh, yes. I love Laura Geller. I want everything in her range. I have all of the eye rimz and they're gorgeous.

I also just bought like 4 of her eye spackles cause I don't ever want to be without them! :32:

Does anyone have any details on what's in the tsv? I missed out on the last one! :11:

I bought the bronze eye Rimz from ebay and it is the best eyeliner i have ever used. I have tried everything and loved Smashbox Cream eyeliner but IMHO this formula is much better and lasts on my eyes all day.

^^My fave eye rimz is the blue-black one. I often team it with the pale eyeshadows from the Smashbox eyelights palette for wow eyes!

I have the limited edition Bobbi Brown shimmer eye kohl palette which is gorgeous too. . . however the eye rimz just makes it so easy to achieve that hot look when you're feeling clumsy some days!

Thinking of trying one of her blushers, they look scrummy! Just bought myself a new MP one & beastly daughter pounced on it & being a wet drip, I looked at her little pleading face & said she could have it! *sigh!*

I love Laura Geller, but it lasts ages and I've got so much.

I really must be good.

I don't know if LG TSVs follow the US ones like Smashbox ones do.

But the next LG US TSV is on Saturday - and here is the info and a link

What is it: The Eye Dream of Italy collection is all about warmth, ease, and living life beautifully.

Who is it for: All skin tones and types.

How is it different: A souvenir of Laura's journey through Italy, this kit includes highly crafted formulations of her rich and luxurious baked powders. Creamy liquids infused with multiple colors--sometimes as many as 10--are poured onto terra-cotta tablets and baked for 24 hours. The result is a lustrous dome of silky powder that knows almost instinctively how to make your skin look its best. Free of mineral oil and parabens, these powders are formulated with the age-fighting, antioxidant protection of centella asiatica and white tea.

How do I use it: Balance-N-Brighten Baked Foundation creates a smooth base of color to help your skin look flawless and natural at the same time. Stroke the Retractable Brush across the powder dome and sweep it over your face.

Blush-N-Brighten is Laura's first blush and highlighter combination in one compact. Apply the softly shimmering Como Blush directly to your face by sweeping it from the height of your ears to the apples of your cheeks. Then apply the Portofino Highlighter across the top of your cheekbones and under your eyebrows for instant illumination.

Laura's Baked Eye Shadow Duo in Rome/Milan is a new shadow duo influenced by the warmth of the Tuscan sun. With the Eye Shadow Brush, stroke the golden beige Rome over your entire lid. For a more sculpted eye, stroke the deep aubergine Milan along your crease bone.

Riviera is a new baked Marble Lipstick created in Italy. This swirl of light and dark pigments creates a vibrant depth of color on the lips, while its unique formulation provides deep moisturizing benefits. Apply directly from the tube or with a lip brush.

Full-figured Lashes Volumizing Mascara is a water-resistant, opthalmologist-tested mascara that blends short and long nylon fibers for full, voluptuous results. Place brush at base of lashes and gently brush up.

From Laura Geller.

Includes:

* 0.32 oz Balance-N-Brighten Baked Foundation in Fair or Regular--full size
* 0.32 oz Blush-N-Brighten/Highlighter in Como/Portofino (shimmery pink-peach/champagne)--full size, worldwide launch, and exclusive to QVC until September 28, 2009
* 0.06 oz Baked Eye Shadow Duo in Rome/Milan (golden beige/deep aubergine)--full size, exclusive to QVC until September 28, 2009
* 0.12 oz Marble Lipstick in Riviera (peachy brown)--worldwide launch and exclusive to QVC until September 28, 2009
* 0.264 oz Full-figured Lashes Volumizing Mascara (black)--worldwide launch and exclusive to QVC until March 28, 2010
* Retractable Brush--full size
* Double-ended Eye Shadow and Cheek Brush--full size
* Brushes made in China; Products made in Italy

love the look of the eyeshadow, and will be intersting to see what the mascaras like, the last one i had from a tsv was awfull dont know if it was changed but previous to that one i really got on well with lg mascara.

will be intersting to see what the mascaras like, the last one i had from a tsv was awfull dont know if it was changed but previous to that one i really got on well with lg mascara.

Ditto. Another kit loved the mascara but last tsv one not at all good. Very annoying if they are not named so you can't tell :(

Yup I think I'll be going for this too.

I got a B&B a couple of months ago and preferred it to Halo but it smashed in my bag so I sent it back as it was in the 30 days. I wouldn't have sent it back otherwise!

Latest posts

Back