Laura Geller TSV - 30/04/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scampdog - you must be so disappointed (& annoyed!), I really hope they sort yours out soon for you! :(

Well, I didn't go for the TSV but got the 4 piece Baked Indulgences set, which came today & will be going back tomorrow!
Sadly I didn't like it at all! Very faint colours, really tricky to apply if you can't see too well (as it seems to be all or nothing!) & no matter how carefully applied, it all made me look as though I'd been dead for a week & nobody'd noticed! :(
Very dry, very flat, very chalky, very ageing! Maybe I have funny skin......or am just 'old'? Oh well, you can't please all of the people all of the time can you?
Maybe I will go for that Smashbox TSV after all as that does seem to suit me......! :33:

i think i ordered a set lol it had sold out by the time i managed to get to my pc so i was put on waitlist... does that show up on ur order history btw? as there is no sign of it there at the mo.

the set looks great and all of your reviews have whetted my LG greed to fever pitch lol

Got mine purely for the blush n brighten (the rest will go on ebay).
It is lovely but does anyone else think its more of a highlighter than a blusher?
Mines gives a beautiful "glow" but not any colour. I think I will use it more as an all over face product
So, I am still looking for a nice pink shade of blusher as I am blonde with very light skin tone .
An suggestions??
I found the blusher very subtle - although I didn't have a proper brush so was being careful as I didn't want to get loads of the highlighter bit - & I'm a bit phobic of blusher though so its probably a good place to start

Finally arrived today! Got one in fair and one in regular. My luck, the fair was so fair it was nearly white. The regular was so dark it could be a bronzer. Glad i also got the indulgences collection, that is great!

Hope everyone is enjoying their sets ! :19:, I am still waiting for the "not recieved letter".....I was told that I should have it this week, have to admit that waiting so long (thats if I get it at all !) I am beginning to think I can do without it ...:15:

I sent mine back. Very disappointing colours - BnB was okay but didn't look great on (very powdery even though colour was perfect match) and blusher and lipstick were horrible. Didn't even try the shadow.

An update for everyone !!!.....just called CS as I still have not recieved "the not recieved letter", to be told that the item has now sold out and they are going to refund the money. However if the item comes back into stock I can phone and get it at the TSV price.

An update for everyone !!!.....just called CS as I still have not recieved "the not recieved letter", to be told that the item has now sold out and they are going to refund the money. However if the item comes back into stock I can phone and get it at the TSV price.

If you do spot one and order, watch out for the tea bag hidden in the kit.:33:

Could be someone's returned kit you get.:23:

Baby Cakes OTO

Ditto,Topaz
I didn't go for the tsv but loved the look of the Baby Cakes.
Mine arrived yesterday(has to be a record for Dublin) & they are gorgeous.
The Sage & Peacock shades are to die for :8:

Marzy, can you remember if this was on 2 easy pays as well as being an OTO? I just got my credit card statement and they've only charged me £15.30 (£12.35 + £2.95 p&p) and the actual price was £24.70. I'm not sure I've ever seen OTO's on easy pay, or maybe I've just missed them.

Marzy, can you remember if this was on 2 easy pays as well as being an OTO? I just got my credit card statement and they've only charged me £15.30 (£12.35 + £2.95 p&p) and the actual price was £24.70. I'm not sure I've ever seen OTO's on easy pay, or maybe I've just missed them.

i remeber it was on easy pay

Latest posts

Back