Laura Geller TSV - 30/04/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

selling my lipstick for £6.25 if anyone's interested, have posted details in the drop section, please pm me if you need any more info.:1:

Just out of curiosity, where is the drop section to be found? Cheers. x

I got mine and the blusher/highlighter is lovely. B&B good as always. I am going to sell the eyeshadow and lipstick in the Drop if anyone is interested.
Thanks

mine came this morning, fastest ever, im so suprised ny the lipstick its far more peachy than brown and i quite like it, lovely textured too.absolutly love the blush/highlighter very soft and shimmery, same for the eyeshadow,very happy with it

mine came this morning, fastest ever, im so suprised ny the lipstick its far more peachy than brown and i quite like it, lovely textured too.absolutly love the blush/highlighter very soft and shimmery, same for the eyeshadow,very happy with it

Now I feel even worse ! all I got was the receipt....see my what the ***** thread.

Mine has just arrived and I'm very impressed. Lovely, subtle colours and I will not be giving bits of it away to my daughter. :)

Miss Molly, I prefer bumerang too, much more appropriate. ;)

I got those too can't wait to try them!

Me too but so far neither those nor the TSV have arrived. I seem to have an obsession with eye shadows at the moment. Nearly ordered the BE set (about 9 of them) yesterday until I checked what I already had!!

Got my TSV today and it is fab. The box it comes in is lovely as well, it would make a great present.

Aw, i was hoping mine would come today but it didn't, i was pestering the guys at reception (got it delivered to work so the husband won't know!! :23:) but no sign of it. Never mine, have other nice things to keep me going, was BAD at the weekend!!

tx

I have got the tsv and i am looking for a foundation to cover blackheads. should i try the phenominal foundation?

Hiya - I use the Phenomenal Foundation, I find its coverage excellent. I really don't like foundation at all normally, but this just seems to work on me, and I can get away with using very little of it and it blends nicely. Is even better with a dusting of Balance and Brighten over the top!

Latest posts

Back