Laura Geller TSV - 30/04/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine arrived this morning (LD TSV arrived yesterday) so very impressed. The colours are really lovely and very flattering. Hope everyone else likes theirs!

While yippee for everyone that's got theirs....

booooooooooooooo i want mine
my postie has been today so it means i've gotta wait until at least Tueday
booooo hoooo boooo hoooo

(but am glad that its getting good reviews!!!!!)

While yippee for everyone that's got theirs....

booooooooooooooo i want mine
my postie has been today so it means i've gotta wait until at least Tueday
booooo hoooo boooo hoooo

(but am glad that its getting good reviews!!!!!)

Mine haven't come either, PD. :31:

Oh its all beautiful and the sizes are bigger than I expected. I hope it doesnt give me spots as LG Blusher did once when I bought the Animal Instincts kit when it was on breast cancer can and my double ended brush, one end broke off!

Mine arrived today and I'm Gellered to the max! I love it! The regular is definitely the right shade for me and I have to say I look fantastic! Even hubby commented (without knowing I had new product on!)

Ordered at 6AM and mine is still showing "in process" :17::17::17:

Placed two LG orders but not the TSV. One was shipped yesterday and the other is also "in process". I queried this with CS in case of finger trouble with my card details but they said they "have authorisation" and that the warehouse can take up to 48 hours to dispatch! Suspect that LG's popularity is strong as ever in these tougher times and may have caught them on the hop.:31:

I absolutely loved mine! I ordered the fair but which is great but I wanted another kit aswell! The regular is in stock but not the light so I ordered the regular. It might be more of a bronzer on me for the summer. It was more expensive today but cheaper than buying the products seperately!

I got mine at 10.30 this morning, couldn't believe it either! Am really pleased with it, despite the lack of brushes/mascara. Was dubious about the eyeshadow, but I applied it this afternoon, and it's very beautiful indeed - goes on superbly. The lipstick looks far too orange in the bullet, but goes on in a very neutral way and looks 'barely there' but is nice and creamy and rich. I didn't think the blusher would work either, but again it's very soft and shimmery but gives nice coverage. Overall am very pleased indeed and am definitely keeping it.

Mine arrived today and I'm Gellered to the max! I love it! The regular is definitely the right shade for me and I have to say I look fantastic! Even hubby commented (without knowing I had new product on!)
So pleased that the regular turned out to be the right shade, petpixie:)

Bet ya look gawjuss:10:

Not got mine yet but it has been shipped today,have to admit to ordering the baby cakes eyeshadows too :D

Roll on tuesday.............................

Mine arrived too, love the colours, no probs regarding brushes as I have so many from previous kits, my only worry is that although the eyeshadow lookes lovely, my eyes were very itchy today, could either have been hayfever or allergy to the eyeshadow (had happened to me onc before with LG) - I hope it's the former!

Latest posts

Back