Laura Geller TSV - 30/04/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I went for mine in Fair this morning. If it helps anyone I'm fairly pale with freckles (& red hair!) and I just find the pale suits me a little better than the regular. It's not ghostly white and if anyone finds it a bit pale it can be easily warmed up with a little bronzer or blush. I just found the regular one a little yellow on me but I wore it for years and was happy with it.

Can't believe there aren't any brushes though! LG brushes are actually pretty decent and I like the double ended ones as they're handy for travelling with. It just looks a bit mean with just the four products there considering what we used to get for £30. And considering there's a kit on there for £24 with four products and two nice brushes! Considering how AY was always banging on about how brands always give you the tools to create the same looks they demonstrate it now sounds a bit weird hearing her say 'you can use any old brush you have at home to apply'!

Tx

actually 4,000 kits were sold last night and AY repeatedly said that was a quarter of the whole tsv. that makes 16,000!!

Do you think Kathy meant 5,500 had gone? She *ahem* fluffs her lines every so often,! 16,000 seems nearer the mark.

Do you think Kathy meant 5,500 had gone? She *ahem* fluffs her lines every so often,! 16,000 seems nearer the mark.

i did't watch her this morning, but what you say makes sense...an extra 1,500 sold this morning totalling 5,500:1:

Glad I was up early to get mine in fair then, I ordered at 6.20am! Wasn't motivated enough to stay up last night though, those days are long gone!! :20:

I've been having a bit of a play, doing half my face with fair and half with regular. They looked very similar and then I looked at my spare fair, which was much lighter. Put that on and the fair looked chalky. So, it really does depend on what you get and they are inconsistent. I can hope for a dark fair or a light regular.

Maybe she meant the 5500 was the stock of the fair option. It went limited at around 500 and that would be 10%. Well, it's sold out anyway. On the prowl for OTO's now! :51:

yeah, this is certainly true and does make it a bit annoying if you are hoping for a lighter regular, darker fair etc and get the opposite. The last Fair I got is really quite fair but I like it as it then doubles up as a nice concealer or as a finishing powder over another foundation. It's the one disadvantage of not being able to go hand pick one from a shop!

don't normally see the launch of tsvs as I'm in bed, but had friends over last night so was up late. Ordered the fair version and was glad I did as it's now sold out.

The Regular option is still available so I reckon there won't be OTO's until it's gone completely?

I notice the last couple of TSV's from LG are still on sale too, it's a shame they don't sell out anymore. i think the colours have just been a little off for the majority of the UK audience lately plus her liquid fdns don't rate nearly as highly as the baked products IMHO.

tx

Yeah, the one if the TSv before Christmas was really quite dark and PURPLE so any paleys like me would probably have sent it right back. I did!

Looking forward very much to receiving this one!

They were saying that the normal Balance & Brighten, which is out of stock, is usually £26. So for an extra £4 we're getting three other products. I quite like the look of the lipstick so it may be worth getting.

Yeah, it's definitely good value compared to the price of the products individually. Shame they never bring enough of the fair, anyone sitting on the fence will have missed out.

They were saying that the normal Balance & Brighten, which is out of stock, is usually £26. So for an extra £4 we're getting three other products. I quite like the look of the lipstick so it may be worth getting.

It's £26 with a brush included but I still think this is a good value kit as the Balance and Bronze is £22.25 without the brush. At a rough guess the two face products must be worth around £44-45 and a baked eyeshadow sells at £12-15 so the value is there.

Was tempted but don't really use the B&B but love her eyeshadows/blushers. May not bother and see if there are any for sale later on on ebay :1:

Latest posts

Back