Laura Geller TSV - 30/04/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just saw this little kit on QVC, maybe for anyone who doesn't fancy the TSV but wants to try some LG? It's 227788. £24.32 and has a mini Balance N Brighten, mini Bronze N Brighten, mini Ethereal Rose blush (which is divine!!) and an eyeshadow duo. Think there's a brush or two in there too. Looks like good value to me, nice travel sizes and a nice way to try several of the products. I'd be temped myself actually as I'm almost out of Balance although I do have a full sized Ethereal Rose which will never run out!!

Tx

I was wondering the same, was hoping to get my order in for a Fair option as this is sure to sell out before the regular :7:

Tx

Not sure if I'd be fair or regular? I use Halo in Light which will be a tad pale in summer for me but I can still get away with it but a perfect match the rest of the year?

me too RedT but meanwhile have gone for the little kit you posted about earlier!

haha! To be honest I'd have gone for it too but they don't have it in a fair option and I'm defintiely the fair in BnB. Shame coz I think it's really good value and perfect sizes for handbag/drawer at work.

Kitten: I have Halo in Light (that's the second darkest colour right?) and it's the tiniest bit dark for me. I can get away with it but should probably use light and bronzer. I used the regular BnB for yonks before the Fair came out and got away with it but I prefer the Fair.

sorry, that's probably no help whatsoever! I would say that they're quite forgiving so if you got the regular it won't be dark dark on you either way.

Tx

Kitten: I have Halo in Light (that's the second darkest colour right?) and it's the tiniest bit dark for me. I can get away with it but should probably use light and bronzer. I used the regular BnB for yonks before the Fair came out and got away with it but I prefer the Fair.

Light is the second lightest, so if that was a wee bit dark for you I'd probably be Fair in the BnB too then I think!
Unless I get both & persuade middle DD (olive complexioned!) to go halves if the Medium is too dark for me! I'm sure we could split 2 kits between us & eldest DD too! :)
(Or I could have one for summer & one for winter! lol)

Light is the second lightest, so if that was a wee bit dark for you I'd probably be Fair in the BnB too then I think!
Unless I get both & persuade middle DD (olive complexioned!) to go halves if the Medium is too dark for me! I'm sure we could split 2 kits between us & eldest DD too! :)

i use light halo wich is just right all year round for me original bnb is ever so slightly dark and orangy on me no so much in the summer but too noticable in winter

Yep, that's what i meant, i just expressed it arseways! :11:

Yeah, if you're lighter in the halo then you'll be lighter in the BnB. I did think about getting the lightest Halo and passing on my one but to be honest I don't use it that much as I find I have to blot a lot with it whereas I don't have to at all with BnB. I'm counting down till midnight! :32:

Tx

now im really confused .... it doesn't take much!

I have always wanted a try of LG. Redt ~ the little kit you recommend 227788 doesn't have any colour choices on QVC. I haven't used halo either. I have dark hair (well grey really) and fair/light skin colour. Am I confusing 2 conversations ~ which set should I go for.

Laura Geller 4 Piece I dream of Italy Collection
Item Number: 227899
QVC Price £36.00
Today's Special Value Price £29.93
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Create a flawless make-up look that's perfect for the spring/summer months with this Laura Geller collection. Achieve a healthy, glowing complexion with Balance n Brighten (9g) available in Fair or Medium, and add a warm glow to your cheeks with Blush n Brighten (9g). It comes in a new shade Como (pink with gold tones) that has been created especially for the collection. Sweep your eyelids with the Marble Eyeshadows (1.8g) in Pale Gold and Plum, and complete your look with Marble Lipstick in Nude (3.4g) for a rich lip colour that stays put.

No idea how you get the item numbers in advance but big thanks because you have just allowed me to go to sleep rather than wait up!

A little disappointing for me as although I love B&B not sure I'm in need of a blusher and have not liked her previous eyeshadows or lip products.

Love the colours in this TSV, but I bought two LG TSVs last year, so I don't need it. It seems a tad more expensive than usual too? Whatever, I'm keeping hold of my money :1:

A bit boring and expensive so I am going to pass on this too. QVC needs to buck its ideas up. I haven't bought anything for ages. Literally!

A friend of mine in the US told me that there are 2 "Dream of Italy" collections. (sort of) The one that QVCUS got is the delux - maybe it was made for QVC. That included the 2 brushes and the mascara. For us that would have cost approx £39 even at an exchange rate price. QVCUK have the standard one that is just the 4 pieces, which is available in LG's shop. I suspect that the delux was made for QVC TSV's, including the UK, but the mascara got such poor reviews they reverted to the standard collection.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back