Laura Geller TSV - 30/04/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree, it looks very tempting, although I wish it didn't have the brushes (and had a lower price to reflect) as I already have them. I love all the LG makeup I've had so far, except for the mascara, so I hope this one is better. But Balance & Brighten has to be my best "find" - I love it so am really glad it's in this TSV.

I agree, it looks very tempting, although I wish it didn't have the brushes (and had a lower price to reflect) as I already have them. I love all the LG makeup I've had so far, except for the mascara, so I hope this one is better. But Balance & Brighten has to be my best "find" - I love it so am really glad it's in this TSV.

I really like the brushes and will give the ones I won't use to my dd. I also love the mascara as it doesn't make your eyelashes stick together. I'll be going for this one.

Hi i have not tried laura geller before but im tempted if this is the tsv - i looked up the ingredients for the baked foundation and it said it contained talc and parabens , but when i watched one of her shows a while back i thought she said she got rid of some of the ingredients does anyone no? thanks

Reading the QVC community board in America. Yes the parabens etc have gone, but alot of people are complaining saying the texture is not good and it crumbles quite easily.

Any word on the Laura Geller TSV yet?

do we think it'll be the Italy collection they had for the QVC US TSV? I quite fancy it and it has a full size foundation in it. yay!

me too the normal one is slightly too orangy on me even though im not fair in any way!

The same with me except when I've been on holiday - the fair one is perfect for me though - I do hope it is in the TSV.

My returned Philosophy TSV can pay for the LG one! Hope it's on Easy Pay too.

its definatly the "i dream of italy collection" i got a card about it this morning allthough im a bit miffed why it says its a 4 piece collection, looks like were going to be missing something, i know they sometimes dont include the brushes but that doesnt add up either, i wonder if well get the mascara?

Latest posts

Back