Laura Geller TSV - 30/04/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

At bloomin' last...........I got me Laura Geller!!!:D

And it's flippin' fabby.........glad I got the regular B&B too....and the biggest surprise is the lippy,lovely natural shade that goes on nice and smooth with a slight gloss.:)

Glad you're all loving your LG TSVs! :14:
Looks like I really bummed out here then, I didn't order it as I thought the blush looked too shiny & sparkly & the lippy looked orange on the tele! Bleurgh! Might have to bite the bullet & order it at the regular price! :rolleyes:
Can anyone tell me what the blush/highlighter is like, is it over pink & sparkly?

Glad you're all loving your LG TSVs! :14:
Looks like I really bummed out here then, I didn't order it as I thought the blush looked too shiny & sparkly & the lippy looked orange on the tele! Bleurgh! Might have to bite the bullet & order it at the regular price! :rolleyes:
Can anyone tell me what the blush/highlighter is like, is it over pink & sparkly?
I really like it KWC....the blush is a lovely pink,subtle imo,not in any way garish and the highlighter.....well i have never used highlighter before but....in for a penny and all that......swept a bit of it on the top of my cheekbones,at first it seemed a bit glittery,but it settles down and looks to me like just a hint of shimmer.

Still not got mine either:2:...I am beginning to feel left out! They shipped it last Friday and I ordered it at 9am last Wednesday! They've never been quick at delivering in these parts:22:

I ordered mine at 6am too and it just arrived in London today! Haven't had a chance to play with it yet but it looks fab! My BnB is nice and light and there's a nice little patch of very light pigment which is going to be great as a concealer :1: this stuff covers than any cream concealer I've ever used so I'm really pleased about that.

Hope everyone else's turns up soon, especially yours Scampdog!

Tx

Seems to be very hit and miss as to when they're actually despatched. I would have thought the first ones ordered would be the first ones out. I ordered quite late in the day, not long before it went limited, and it was despatched on the 1st and arrived at work today.

I also ordered the Baby Cakes Eye Shadows which were a OTO when the TSV sold out. That arrived today too and is fabulous, especially the peacock. They're a bit smaller than I expected but beautiful colours.

Seems to be very hit and miss as to when they're actually despatched. I would have thought the first ones ordered would be the first ones out. I ordered quite late in the day, not long before it went limited, and it was despatched on the 1st and arrived at work today.

I also ordered the Baby Cakes Eye Shadows which were a OTO when the TSV sold out. That arrived today too and is fabulous, especially the peacock. They're a bit smaller than I expected but beautiful colours.

Ditto,Topaz
I didn't go for the tsv but loved the look of the Baby Cakes.
Mine arrived yesterday(has to be a record for Dublin) & they are gorgeous.
The Sage & Peacock shades are to die for :8:

Still not here! I have gone off half the things I order before they get here. Nothing ever seems to arrive before the 7th working day - unless it's a through the letterbox job.

Got mine purely for the blush n brighten (the rest will go on ebay).
It is lovely but does anyone else think its more of a highlighter than a blusher?
Mines gives a beautiful "glow" but not any colour. I think I will use it more as an all over face product
So, I am still looking for a nice pink shade of blusher as I am blonde with very light skin tone .
An suggestions??

Didn't go for the TSV but went for the kiss and bake up set. It arrived yesterday and I'm very pleased with it. got so much now need to live to be 150 to use it all

Didn't go for the TSV but went for the kiss and bake up set. It arrived yesterday and I'm very pleased with it. got so much now need to live to be 150 to use it all

And with so much when you reach 150 you'll only look 50!!

I ordered mine at 6am too and it just arrived in London today! Haven't had a chance to play with it yet but it looks fab! My BnB is nice and light and there's a nice little patch of very light pigment which is going to be great as a concealer :1: this stuff covers than any cream concealer I've ever used so I'm really pleased about that.

Hope everyone else's turns up soon, especially yours Scampdog!

Tx
Thank you !....
I have not even had the letter to say the parcel has been "lost" yet :28::confused:

Seems to be very hit and miss as to when they're actually despatched.

this seems to be the case. i ordered the tsv just before its first presentation at midnight and i received it within 2 wk days.
i also ordered the eyeliners later in the day, i am still waiting...
one should take into account the bank holiday backlog at royal mail.

Latest posts

Back