Laura Geller TSV - Sunday 29th November!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, I went for 3 of them, one for my sister, and two for me. I know that it isn't as great as previous TSVs, and certainly not a patch on what the U.S get, but I love BnB - flawless skin without the faff - and I don't like to be without it. I've also jsut ordered the blush n brighten in Roseberry. I too was after a pinky blush, as I find the honey-dipped a bit too nronzy. This one looks good and doesn't seem to have too much gold i n it.

My cousin is getting married in two weeks - so I am trying to justify this splurge! Looked out for the roseberry on e---, but that shade never seems to come up.

Too heavy!

The only LG item I love are her eye rimz. I use them everyday.
I find the Bronz&B too orangey and Bal&b too heavy in comparison to my BE.
Too easy for the Bal&B to make me look like my late Gran if she over did her face powder!!
The BE did use to irritate my skin a bit but I wear a good oil freen suncreen barrier and no problems.
I hate to look heavily made up (even if I do plaster the stuff on everyday!) ;)
At my age I need all the help I can get and I dont want to frighten
everyone.
I am tempted by the lovely lipgloss though.

The only time in my life that someone said to me 'Ooo, your skin's looking nice' was when I was wearing LG Balance & Brighten. :) Worth every penny IMO.

The only time in my life that someone said to me 'Ooo, your skin's looking nice' was when I was wearing LG Balance & Brighten. :) Worth every penny IMO.

I agree. Before LG, I never wore foundation, but once I discovered it, 3 years age, I started getting amazing comments about how great I was looking and that I had a glow. I am now coming back to a more natural look, although I love going for smokey eyes every now and then. But LG BnB is a must. Then a bit of blush, lip gloss, and eyeliner. I also think LG's make-up brushes are brilliant.

Love you, Laura.

Although I wish when she did her demonstrations, she would show the different looks that can be achieved from her products. She tends to do make-up the same way on every single model. Maybe the make-up artist who accompanies her, and who gets a brief mention at the end of the last show, could also be on air, but showing how the products can be applied to achieve a different look. I'm sure she would sell even more make-up that way.

i am very tempted by the eyeshadow but not tempted enough to buy it. I have the b&bronze still (it lasts for ages) but i will be in need of a new b&brighten soon. i am thinking of buying the last TVS' blusher off bay which is a pink tint. anyone know if it is any good?

I havent had any problems with different colours as i find it all evens out in the mix. but i have had a lot of compliments about it. in daylight it looks even better imo. i have just bought the tinted spackle so i am looking forward to trying that out too.
I have never bought BE because the videos make the presentors look like they are wearing masks. I dont know if its the wrong shade that they are using or what but with that and all that buffing and tapping it def. put me off.

Here I am loveheart................help me please. I've tuned into QVC (didn't realise it was LG TSV) and straight away I'm thinking " nice, very nice". :eek:

I'm here TF and I do hope I'm not to late. Have you f.ar.t.ed on this? I do hope so. I am disappointed with this as Mr LH said he would buy it for christmas for me but it's too boring. You really don't want this do you?:confused:

TBH.. I have only bought it for the B&B in Fair - I was going to put all other stuff on The Bay, but I'll pop them in The Drop instead!

I have just been browsing Qvc.com and how carp is what we get compared to the US. They have loads of different kits on offer and we get none:mad:
Come on Laura/Qvc we want a better selection and the prices have shot up.

I still have a bit of Bal&Bri left from long time ago,still the old version with all the nasties lol.
I would like to try the eyeshadow and could do with a new fair BB (i.e. if it will be really fair, as my regular and fair ones are very similar), but i don't need the bronzer.
Is it worth buying or not, shall I fart or not, that is the question!!

I think QVC UK are tightening the belts big time. Because the dollar to sterling rates are no longer good, they are cutting back on what is in the TSVs from US brands. If they offered the full kits from QVC US the the prices would be really high, but easy pay would help.

I still have a bit of Bal&Bri left from long time ago,still the old version with all the nasties lol.
I would like to try the eyeshadow and could do with a new fair BB (i.e. if it will be really fair, as my regular and fair ones are very similar), but i don't need the bronzer.

I've recently got my BnB Advanced Order through and have noticed that the main ingredient is Talc - it doesn't bother me as I don't have sensitive skin (nor very bothered about being ethical - no offence meant to anyone). Am just curious as to whether I have received old stock? x

The answer is F.A.R.T Seemples.

I'm still being good and FARTing on this one. Don't need any more B&B/Bronze&B - and I'm not that keen on the eye colour in this kit. However, I do need Spackle so will buy that later or check on fleabay for it.

If anyone would like an eye shadow or lip gloss from this tsv i have 2 of each to sell. Eye shadow £10 and free p and p and £8 for the gloss. Please pm me if your interested! Thanks guys

O.K, help me out y'all (sorry for the N.Y twang, but I've been watching Laura all day)! What is "the Drop". I'm fairly new to this forum, so have no idea what it means. Please clarify for me, or I may not be able to sleep tonight!:confused:

O.K, help me out y'all (sorry for the N.Y twang, but I've been watching Laura all day)! What is "the Drop". I'm fairly new to this forum, so have no idea what it means. Please clarify for me, or I may not be able to sleep tonight!:confused:

Hi. I'm new too and I was wondering what "the drop" is as well?

I am very proud of myself I have F.A.R.T ed with glee today with this TSV! I was very very tempted, I put it in my shopping cart but then looked again and thought...no I don't need this at the moment and so I released it....not the air but the TSV from my shopping cart! :D

Hi. I'm new too and I was wondering what "the drop" is as well?

The Drop is the more social side of ST. There are quite a few different sections in The Drop.

Access to it is by making a one off donation (money goes towards the cost of running the forum) using the yellow donate button at the top of the forum.

The Drop is the more social side of ST. There are quite a few different sections in The Drop.

Access to it is by making a one off donation (money goes towards the cost of running the forum) using the yellow donate button at the top of the forum.

Thanks for that Sazza. Will check it out.

Well after saying nope not for me, I sucumbed!! Whoops!! And its already been posted!! yey!! ha ha ha ha!!!

I will use it all just may be in storage a little longer than normal!!

Latest posts

Back