Liz Earle TSV - 06/02/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oh great its my bday tomorrow my guys buying it for me!

Happy Birthday for tomorrow L'Occitane Lover!

It's my birthday on Monday. I have taken the day off work and have booked my Mum and I for a facial - can't wait.

I have just posted that I am not going to buy any more beauty products - but that TSV looks seriously good. I think LE has taken note of all the feedback on QVCUK.com regarding TSVs bumped up by stingy little travel sizes of products. This TSV contains only one tiny size, and that's the superbalm.

Uh oh! I can feel myself weakening!

I have a question about the Liz Earle Handcream which I had from a previous TSV. Never used it before until recently as I ran out of it. Whenever I use it there always seems a sort of odd realisation as I rub it in my hands of almost as if the cream is removing some dead skin cells like an exfoliator - sounds disgusting doesnt it? lol
Is it me or does that happen to others? Or is the cream may be off?

It's my birthday on Monday. I have taken the day off work and have booked my Mum and I for a facial - can't wait.

I have just posted that I am not going to buy any more beauty products - but that TSV looks seriously good. I think LE has taken note of all the feedback on QVCUK.com regarding TSVs bumped up by stingy little travel sizes of products. This TSV contains only one tiny size, and that's the superbalm.

You should treat yourself, LLE. Great product and fantastic value. Not to be missed.

I have a question about the Liz Earle Handcream which I had from a previous TSV. Never used it before until recently as I ran out of it. Whenever I use it there always seems a sort of odd realisation as I rub it in my hands of almost as if the cream is removing some dead skin cells like an exfoliator - sounds disgusting doesnt it? lol
Is it me or does that happen to others? Or is the cream may be off?

Yes, this happened when I used it too. I read somewhere that it is because it contains white clay which stopped it being absorbed into my hands. HTH. x

:mysmilie_348: Well it's a good job that my snitch Bakergirl has grassed you up LLE or i would never have known what you were up to.
There I was on the L'occitane thread singing your praises for not buying anything when all the time you were on this thread going all gooey over the LE TSV.:mysmilie_81:
Be strong, you know it makes sense.

:mysmilie_348: Well it's a good job that my snitch Bakergirl has grassed you up LLE or i would never have known what you were up to.
There I was on the L'occitane thread singing your praises for not buying anything when all the time you were on this thread going all gooey over the LE TSV.:mysmilie_81:
Be strong, you know it makes sense.

Hello Loveheart. Whoops. You got me!

Well, I havn't succumbed yet, there are still two whole days for me to strengthen my resolve. I can look at my LE stockpile. I can say affirmations. There may even be a huge 24 hour powercut from midnight Saturday, preventing me from watching the TV, logging onto QVC.com or even using the telephone.

I will try to be strong, but come on LH, even you have to admit, it's a cracking TSV and makes a change from her usual. The old me might have gone for 2 or 3, so if i JUST go for one little one, that would be an improvement, and a step towards FARTING....wouldn't it?!? :mysmilie_17:

I am going to get this one, and it will be my first ever LE TSV. There were always too many products I don't use in the previous ones, or what I was interested in was always in smaller sizes. But this is excellent, and finally some superskin products in there too! Do we have any idea of price yet? If they keep this around the £40 mark it will be a veritable bargain!:mysmilie_82:

You should treat yourself, LLE. Great product and fantastic value. Not to be missed.

I am going to get this one, and it will be my first ever LE TSV. There were always too many products I don't use in the previous ones, or what I was interested in was always in smaller sizes. But this is excellent, and finally some superskin products in there too! Do we have any idea of price yet? If they keep this around the £40 mark it will be a veritable bargain!:mysmilie_82:

It's the gruesome twosome again.:mysmilie_61:
I GIVE UP ON YOU PAIR.:mysmilie_81::mysmilie_73:

Hello Loveheart. Whoops. You got me!

Well, I havn't succumbed yet, there are still two whole days for me to strengthen my resolve. I can look at my LE stockpile. I can say affirmations. There may even be a huge 24 hour powercut from midnight Saturday, preventing me from watching the TV, logging onto QVC.com or even using the telephone.

I will try to be strong, but come on LH, even you have to admit, it's a cracking TSV and makes a change from her usual. The old me might have gone for 2 or 3, so if i JUST go for one little one, that would be an improvement, and a step towards FARTING....wouldn't it?!? :mysmilie_17:

I had such high hopes for you LLE. Oh well, I guess a small fart is better than no fart at all. Buy it if you must but you are not in my good books.

:mysmilie_348:

If anyone has no use for the superskin body cream, I would be interested in purchasing.

:mysmilie_687:

I had such high hopes for you LLE. Oh well, I guess a small fart is better than no fart at all. Buy it if you must but you are not in my good books.

Well, you can console yourself with the fact that I did quite a large F.A.R.T. the other day LH (& I am pretty much a hopeless case as you know!).......!
I wanted the l'Occitane handwash OTO, put it in my basket, then decided that spending 30 quid on handwash was ridiculous, took it out again & resolved never to be tempted again........by handwash anyway!
Well, it's a start.....! *awaits praise! :mysmilie_61:

Well, you can console yourself with the fact that I did quite a large F.A.R.T. the other day LH (& I am pretty much a hopeless case as you know!).......!
I wanted the l'Occitane handwash OTO, put it in my basket, then decided that spending 30 quid on handwash was ridiculous, took it out again & resolved never to be tempted again........by handwash anyway!
Well, it's a start.....! *awaits praise! :mysmilie_61:

:mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696: At last, someone who I can rely on. Well done indeed KWC. You are my favourite forum member.:mysmilie_12::mysmilie_12:

I don't believe a public gathering is the place to bring something like this up; it is quite tactless imo. QUOTE]

I had no intention of standing up and blasting the poor woman-this is a workshop where you can talk to the therapists individually. But tbh why shouldn't anyone ask such a pertinent question in a 'public gathering?' The invitation actually states 'come and have any questions answered'.

We pay good money for these products and the way they have changed a product which has supposedly never been changed since it was first formulated is quite deceitful. It also may be that other people there have noticed a change for the worse with the c&p and have no idea why-so why shouldn't they be enlightened? This is a huge well established company and they can well survive a question like this!

I don't believe a public gathering is the place to bring something like this up; it is quite tactless imo. QUOTE]

I had no intention of standing up and blasting the poor woman-this is a workshop where you can talk to the therapists individually. But tbh why shouldn't anyone ask such a pertinent question in a 'public gathering?' The invitation actually states 'come and have any questions answered'.

We pay good money for these products and the way they have changed a product which has supposedly never been changed since it was first formulated is quite deceitful. It also may be that other people there have noticed a change for the worse with the c&p and have no idea why-so why shouldn't they be enlightened? This is a huge well established company and they can well survive a question like this!

I completely agree the fact they have removed the almond milk was due to enlightenment to the needs of the customer.
So why shouldn't a customer question any ingredient in any of the product fomulations, surely if they have something to hide, it shouldn't be used.

:mysmilie_12:

:mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696: At last, someone who I can rely on. Well done indeed KWC. You are my favourite forum member.:mysmilie_12::mysmilie_12:

Hurray, finally I did something right.....in LH's eyes! :mysmilie_697:
Not sure how successful I'll be with the LE TSV though - am almost out of IBST, Exfoliator & Nourishing Mask (no stash!) & I do use them all the time, so can I have it LH.....can I, can I? Huh? Huh? Can I....?

I really haven't got a stash, promise, only items I have a 'spare' of is The new Elemis Cleanser (starting this tomorrow though as old one on verge of running out!), one each of Lime & Ginger Body Wash (about to start on this too though!) & Body Lotion, that's it, got nuffin' else stashed away anywhere, not a sausage!
*looks mildly hopeful!*

Hurray, finally I did something right.....in LH's eyes! :mysmilie_697:
Not sure how successful I'll be with the LE TSV though - am almost out of IBST, Exfoliator & Nourishing Mask (no stash!) & I do use them all the time, so can I have it LH.....can I, can I? Huh? Huh? Can I....?

I really haven't got a stash, promise, only items I have a 'spare' of is The new Elemis Cleanser (starting this tomorrow though as old one on verge of running out!), one each of Lime & Ginger Body Wash (about to start on this too though!) & Body Lotion, that's it, got nuffin' else stashed away anywhere, not a sausage!
*looks mildly hopeful!*

fat chance!:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back