ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Liz Earle 8 Piece Springtime Beauty Collection
Today's Special Value Price £39.86
QVC Price £47.75
Item Number 228966
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Get ready for spring with this great-value Liz Earle collection. This no-fuss routine contains all you need to give your skin and senses an uplifting boost. You'll get QVC Customer Award Winners Cleanse & Polish (100ml) and Superskin Moisturiser (15ml). Plus there's Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer (200ml), Gentle Face Exfoliator (50ml), Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask (50ml), ultra rich Superskin Body Cream (50ml), hydrating Hand Repair (50ml) and Superbalm (5g). Comes with a sample of the new Liz Earle Fragrance and two muslin cloths.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228966

I'm a bit puzzled: the item description lists the intensive nourishing mask, but the picture shows the brigthening treatment... which one is it, do we know?

I'm a bit puzzled: the item description lists the intensive nourishing mask, but the picture shows the brigthening treatment... which one is it, do we know?

On air they are showing the Intensive Nourishing Mask

:mysmilie_687: Forgot to thank you earlier for your marvellous detective work yet again Sazza.......don't know how you do it but it's greatly appreciated. :mysmilie_12:

I was hoping for the brightening mask,rather than the nourishing mask too. May not bother as I have such a stockpile and I'm off to her shop next week-I have £10 to spend from booking my ticket so could just get me some brightening mask then.

Well LH, you are going to be very happy with me! :mysmilie_696:

I'm not getting the TSV!

I hate the intensive nourishing treatemnt, so that put me off a bit, and then I had just cleansed my face with the A'kin Rose and geranium cleanser, and applied the oil and moisturiser, and am absolutely loving the glow it gives me -C&P just does not compare!

However, I have to say, Liz Earle looks absolutely beautiful. She just seems to look better and better with age!

Well, she's entitled to be a bit fuzzy...did anyone know she was pregnant?

I just posted about how great she is looking and then read this!

Wow!

Congratulations to Liz, and wishing her really well!

Brave woman!

I have 4 children, and really have my hands full. I think this might be Liz's fifth, but correct me if I'm wrong.

She does indeed look blooming. What a go-getter! High powered business woman with 4 kids and another on the way. Makes Dawn Bibby's whingeing look rather pathetic in comparison (don't get me wrong, I quite like DB), considering that she hasn't got any kids. Both also similar in age. Anyway, all the best to Liz and her baby.

Rather her than me at her age! I was 41 when I had my third (and last!) and it was a totally different,harder experience. Third delivery was failed ventouse and nasty high forceps delivery- not something I would want to repeat (plus I was crackered the whole pregnancy and have nevr really caught up!)

Latest posts

Back