Liz Earle TSV - 06/02/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm definitely going for this. The clincher for me is that from the pictures it looks like it's the brightening teatment not the intensive treatment mask. I'm just about to run out of the brightening treatment so I just can't resist :mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698:

Hurray, finally I did something right.....in LH's eyes! :mysmilie_697:
Not sure how successful I'll be with the LE TSV though - am almost out of IBST, Exfoliator & Nourishing Mask (no stash!) & I do use them all the time, so can I have it LH.....can I, can I? Huh? Huh? Can I....?

I really haven't got a stash, promise, only items I have a 'spare' of is The new Elemis Cleanser (starting this tomorrow though as old one on verge of running out!), one each of Lime & Ginger Body Wash (about to start on this too though!) & Body Lotion, that's it, got nuffin' else stashed away anywhere, not a sausage!
*looks mildly hopeful!*

fat chance!:mysmilie_17:

Correct SS, but I know your tricks young lady, trying to deflect my attention on to KWC so I forget about you and your L'occitane addiction. It won't work.

i wanted to go for this, but I will be away from this afternoon till monday and won't take my laptop with me. I am not sure if I will have access to the internet on 6 feb.
Oh well, that is destiny I suppose! At least I will have saved some pennies, I haven't from QVC ordered for months now, i got a murano ring last week, but I returned it

am sorely tempted am big liz fan plus it's my birthday so can spend my birthday money on it bought a C & P about 2 weeks ago but always good to have a stockpile

I'm definitely going for this. The clincher for me is that from the pictures it looks like it's the brightening teatment not the intensive treatment mask. I'm just about to run out of the brightening treatment so I just can't resist :mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698:

Yes, you are correct LEL!! Frankly there isn't an item there that I would be sorry to have. Dum and blast. I really want to FART but it really is a great TSV. I have run out of C & P and only have a few drops of the skin tonic left. I don't actually need any of the products but I love the brightening treatment and am dying to try the superskin face and body stuff. Help! Help!

Yes, you are correct LEL!! Frankly there isn't an item there that I would be sorry to have. Dum and blast. I really want to FART but it really is a great TSV. I have run out of C & P and only have a few drops of the skin tonic left. I don't actually need any of the products but I love the brightening treatment and am dying to try the superskin face and body stuff. Help! Help!

I wish really wish I could help you but every time I think you are saved you let me down. You are on your own. :mysmilie_701: Buy it if you want but don't come crying to me afterwards.
:mysmilie_1937::mysmilie_1512:

I wish really wish I could help you but every time I think you are saved you let me down. You are on your own. :mysmilie_701: Buy it if you want but don't come crying to me afterwards.

Every time!!! When??? Encouraging dear silly sausage to treat herself to an Occitane TSV for the first time shouldn't count should it??? Or do you think that I am trying to be the anti loveheart??
Joking apart, I will try my very hardest to resist tomorrow and I won't whine if I am weak. I'll just omit to let you know.

:mysmilie_82:

We can't tempt you, LH, or it is just that you are not using LE. :mysmilie_1473:

Every time!!! When??? Encouraging dear silly sausage to treat herself to an Occitane TSV for the first time shouldn't count should it??? Or do you think that I am trying to be the anti loveheart??
Joking apart, I will try my very hardest to resist tomorrow and I won't whine if I am weak. I'll just omit to let you know.

Encouraging other forumites is a cardinal sin in my book I'm afraid. I will be looking out for your post saying that you have bought the TSV. (or not):mysmilie_61:

I've not used any of my LE products,since the begining of the week - I've had a real bad sick bug and skincare has been top of my list.My spots have gone and my cheeks have lost their "ruddy" colour.Not too thrilled to go back to my LE TBH

:mysmilie_687: Almerinda... Hope you haven't got into trouble with LE for showing your support...:mysmilie_17:

Why do we have to be tortured by Jill unbelievable Franks on the LE hour?

Latest posts

Back