L'Occitane TSV - 14/02/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is delivered by Parcelnet Busy. Just imagine after a hard day soaking in a luxury bath and taking in the aromas of the lovely Peach Blossom or the beautiful Rose..... then moisturising from head to toe in the very moisturising body creams. I use the handcream on my body by the way ..... lovely!

I am sure you will go for it.

I might not but you're making it sound very tempting..............:54:

I don't like easypay because you always find its cheap for the first payment but then the next payment comes out when something else crops up like a bill or maybe you see another item on QVC you want to purchase. i would rather take the pain one time then easypay times lol

I don't like easypay because you always find its cheap for the first payment but then the next payment comes out when something else crops up like a bill or maybe you see another item on QVC you want to purchase. i would rather take the pain one time then easypay times lol

Me too. If I can't afford it in one go I don't get it. I've done it once or twice and regretted doing it later!

I Wanted to order the TSV, have phoned QVC for a P&P quote, over £13.00...:11:

If I was ordering this from LE it would cost me £5.00.......

Needless to say I won't be ordering the TSV, but something just does not add up with the rates of QVC...............

Me too. If I can't afford it in one go I don't get it. I've done it once or twice and regretted doing it later!

I'm in two minds about easypays too. There have been times when I've gone for the easypays and then forgotten and it's made a bit of a mess of my finances if I've had another bill to pay.

I loke the products but I've decided to resist this time- that's two weeks in a row BusyLizzie as I didn't go for last week's LE TSV! Aren't you proud of me? :D

I'm tempted by this but without Easy Pay this month I can't afford it. I prefer not to use Easy Pay as I like to know something is paid and I don't have to worry about it, but this month it would have been useful.

Not that I need it - I've still got the last L'Occitane TSV still sitting in its box and body lotion from the two before that, but I did want to try the peach.

P&P is to steep for my liking :12: I'll buy the products I need from a ebay shop I found that does combined P&P and the items arrive next day!!

I loke the products but I've decided to resist this time- that's two weeks in a row BusyLizzie as I didn't go for last week's LE TSV! Aren't you proud of me? :D

I most certainly am - well done! :60:

Same here........I didn't get the last LE TSV either and I think I'm giving this a miss too although I do like the sound of the Peach Blossom. :1:

I think that I'm going to give this one a miss also although I briefly toyed with the AD option!

I was in Boots yesterday and purchased some Norwegian Formula hand-cream (50 mls), Ponds Cocoa Butter Olive Oil body lotion, with FREE 50ml hand-cream, and it came to under £6.50, it makes you think about unnecessary spending with QVC doesnt it?

I think that I'm going to give this one a miss also although I briefly toyed with the AD option!

I was in Boots yesterday and purchased some Norwegian Formula hand-cream (50 mls), Ponds Cocoa Butter Olive Oil body lotion, with FREE 50ml hand-cream, and it came to under £6.50, it makes you think about unnecessary spending with QVC doesnt it?

I got some of that on Thursday Jabba as I've had a few cracks on my fingers and even though I use L'Occitane or Liz Earle Hand-Cream every day they weren't improving. Have to say that after using it for a couple of days they are so much better - it's fantastic!

I used to use a brand called 'Glycinello' years ago but I haven't been able to get it for years now but the Norwegian Formula is just as good.

Sorry, I've now hijacked this thread................:8:

It does make you think Jabba. And I love the Palmer's stuff, as much as some people snobbily sneer about "mineral oil" - I couldn't care less!

Much as I like L'Occitane and would like to try the Peach, I already have a half used big Vanilla SG, a barely started Amber SG and two unopened Shea Shower big pump things.

I just couldn't justify £40 on shower stuff that I don't really need.

It kind of annoys me how QVC make out it's SUCH a bargain. Yes...if you bought all the bits individually it could seem that way, but who actually WOULD?! £40 on SG is still a huge extravagance really IMO.

Mineral oil in hand and body products make me itch - although lanolin is worst.

I bought quite a few things before I realised what it was.

QVC stuff is - almost always - a treat or an extravagance and before I started to watch I would never in a million years have spent this sort of money to wash myself!

Giving it a miss too. I'd rather wait and smell the peach before purchasing. L'occitane often do launch offers online too.

Lx

I Wanted to order the TSV, have phoned QVC for a P&P quote, over £13.00...:11:

If I was ordering this from LE it would cost me £5.00.......

Needless to say I won't be ordering the TSV, but something just does not add up with the rates of QVC...............

goodness £13.00!!! You have made the right decision there Paw, LE is excellent!

Not buying the tsv. :20:

IMHO 40 quid is far too much to pay for a bunch of shower gels. Molton Brown got away with a lot worse and I was critical of them too.

If the tsv was premium-range skincare then it's an entirely different issue because we're not washing away our moolah, lol. :18:

Most of us have a mortgage to pay and are probably being made redundant during these hard times. We have to prioritize.

These days I buy my skincare stuff from QVC . . and shop at Boots or whatever if I really want a few smellies.

I can't afford to splash out as I used to. :7:

I have given this one a miss, I waited up til midnight just in case I could be tempted but they didn't even have easy pay so I will wade through my stockpile til the next tsv:54:

i soooo want it ( the peach ) but i've got to fuel the car up today and it's one or the other :( Hang on, you don't suppose the car'll run on rose gel ???

Latest posts

Back