Molton Brown TSV 01/10/14 (QVC Birthday)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought a Rose hand lotion off ebay, not being a Q watcher back in the day, to see what all the fuss was about. I also found it really runny and ended up throwing it away. Are the shower gels any good? Will they also be ok as bubble bath? I could always give the lotions away as gifts. I would love to receive a 'posh' shower gel as a gift myself! I hate impractical gifts. The two friends that I buy for wouldn't dream of buying 'designer' toiletries so they will see it as an indulgent treat :)

Yes you can use the shower gels in the bath, I always did.

Be aware that they use SLS as a foaming ingredient, its cheap and many find it very drying on the skin.

Excellent, thanks Donna. I have dry skin anyway so am used to slathering on tonnes of body butter. I do love a good bubble bath though, so put up with the SLS if they smell nice and have good bubbleage (ark at me making up words like the presenters!)

Yes you can use the shower gels in the bath, I always did.

Be aware that they use SLS as a foaming ingredient, its cheap and many find it very drying on the skin.

I bought " that" Molton Brown TSV years ago that was a fabulous set. It was the first ever beauty TSV I bought and the first time I had paid that sort of price for shower gels.
I must admit I was very shocked to see SLS on the ingredient list, I think I expected better if you know what I mean

On the QGossip email recieved today it says

Molton Brown are back with a spectacular Today’s Special Value offer! It’s their only one before Christmas, so it’s the perfect time to stock up on iconic bath and body treats. Be sure to tune in on the day to see it in its full glory.

Most seem to be showing now.

Most are up now Thanks BB ...

Screenshot (58).jpg

Molton Brown 7 Piece Signature Scents Collection
Item Number: 206869
QVC Price £55.00
Today's Special Value Price £44.96
P&P £5.95

This expertly blended bodycare collection features three Molton Brown signature scents of Pink Pepperpod, Ylang-Ylang and Pomegranate and Ginger, and includes body washes, body lotions, hand wash and hand lotion, plus for extra decadence a hand cream with truffle oil. Indulge yourself or someone special to fragrant, deluxe pampering from Molton Brown.

Celebrate QVC’s 21st birthday - join us in celebrating our birthday, and also the very first Today’s Special Value offer from Molton Brown since their return, with this iconic bath and body collection.

Contains:

1 x Pink Pepperpod Body Wash (300ml) - for a seductively scented soak or shower Molton Brown’s award-winning spicy formulation leaves skin clean and subtly fragranced. With pink pepperpods, fiery ginger and rich patchouli oil
1 x Ylang-Ylang Body Wash (300ml) - a relaxing shower gel which is also ideal for a soothing soak in the bath and combines a blend of plant extracts traditionally believed to help bring harmony to tired minds. With calming Madagascan ylang-ylang, yuan zhi and warm cedarwood oil
1 x Pomegranate and Ginger Hand Wash (300ml) - a delicately spiced liquid hand soap with pomegranate extract for antioxidant protection, warm ginger and sweet cardamom oil
1 x Pink Pepperpod Body Lotion (100ml) - with antioxidant-rich pink pepperpods, warm ginger aroma oils and a skin-pampering complex that helps instantly firm, comfort and hydrate
1 x Ylang-Ylang Body Lotion (100ml) - a body lotion with rich Madagascan ylang-ylang perfume oil, yuan zhi and a skin-pampering complex that helps instantly firm, comfort and hydrate
1 x Pomegranate and Ginger Hand Lotion (100ml) - a hand lotion with pomegranate extract, spicy ginger oil and a skin-pampering complex that helps instantly firm, comfort and hydrate
1 x Ylang-Ylang Hand Cream with Truffle Oil (40ml) - a limited edition luxury hand cream for exquisitely soft hands, with white truffle extract, a rich and calming Madagascan ylang-ylang perfume oil and yuan zhi extract

Behind the brand
London's fragrance experts since 1973, Molton Brown’s range of fine perfumes, shower gels, body lotions and handcare products blend exotic ingredients and bold fragrances to create a deluxe range that is now found in luxury hotels, stylish homes and top department stores all over the world.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Molton-Brown-7...tml?sc=WFMALL&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-3-_-206869

£51 for the first tsv is quiet a bit but knew it be around this kind of price as same with the loccitane ect tsvs

but it is divisible by 2 or 4

Last edited:
Well they'll have to do better than this if I am to buy.
No where near as good as the tsvs from the old days -
I don't like the body lotions but in the past have given them away as the value was so good on everything else.
I'd rather buy the combination i want off the website - there are always offers to be had - and freebies as well.
and Quidco 5%/TCB 5.25%

I live near a molton brown outlet. Anyone know how prices in the outlets compare? I must take a look when I next go there am only just interested in discovering the range so have nothing to compare.

I don't like the body lotion, and there seem to be two in the tsv, so it's a no ta from me. I went on to ABC body wash when Molton Brown was no longer available on QVC. I still have some MB shower gels, but I seem to use the abc most of the time....

Yes, SCW I thought you would be correct with the £50 mark. Around the same price as L'Occitane as also thought my you.

yep i was hoping as it was the birthday tsv they might of shaved another £5 or so off as its their first one & it being the big birthday one but i just cant see it being such good value at near £51 for a first tsv back now £45 would of made it better than half price against RRP

Its a No from me , At £40 which was stated earlier in the week , i may have been tempted but over £50 delivered is too much tbh, Im sure it will be on easy pays and sell out fast , so hopefully we will get some good OTO's .

Its a No from me , At £40 which was stated earlier in the week , i may have been tempted but over £50 delivered is too much tbh, Im sure it will be on easy pays and sell out fast , so hopefully we will get some good OTO's .

I agree, it's a no from me as well, I do like the hand and bodywashes but am not over keen on the lotions and whilst it is not bad value I would rather just buy the odd bits I want x

Latest posts

Back