Molton Brown TSV 01/10/14 (QVC Birthday)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Might be nice if they come boxed IMO.
I've never understood it when they do a beauty TSV and the presenter or guest recommends 'gifting' (hate that word) an item if you don't like it.
Sorry, but if someone bunged a bottle of shower gel in a gift bag for me, I'd be less than impressed, even if it was a presteeegus* brand.

* Copyright Alison Young

A friend does this - but to be fair, she points out that buying like this helps her buy gifts for friends & family that she wants to give (and that they like), without her paying individual prices. She's not well off these days (though during her career days developed a taste for all things luxe), her health took a nose dive so now she's not earning but still likes giving nice things. We've all told her not to, but she insists.

I never look a gift horse in the mouth.

Oooh, this looks good. I might get it and split it up for gifts for different people. Thanks for all the info :)

The bottle at the front looks like it has Pomegranet (sp) & something on the front - is that a fragrance they do?

I like the look of this. I prefer smaller lotion and larger washes. Hope it's on a thrillingly special price as it's their first tsv since returning and qvc's coming of age!

Ooh,liking this! I hope the Pomegranate & Ginger is a little stronger that the Rose Granati which I'm using atm which doesn't smell of much!

I like the look of this. I prefer smaller lotion and larger washes. Hope it's on a thrillingly special price as it's their first tsv since returning and qvc's coming of age!

I'm the same, less lotion and more wash suits me better too. I hope they are getting plenty of stock as I think it will be popular.

Oh golly, I am going to have to buy this, absolutely loved the old Molton Brown TSVs and I like the sound of these fragrances, I hope you are right SCW about the price:happy:

I have never liked the lotion and I find Ylang Ylang too heavily scented. Would have bought if it had contained gingerlily.

Latest posts

Back