Molton Brown TSV 06/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Molton Brown 6 Piece Luxurious Gift Collection 06/10/19 (Dont know about a choice & going on sale hopefully midweek)

300ml Suede Orris Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Festive Juniper & Lapp Berries Hand Wash
300ml Rosa Absoulte Bath & Shower Gel
100ml Pink Pepper Hand Wash
100ml Pink Pepper Hand Lotion
40ml Pink Pepper Hand Cream

MB TSV.jpg

I know technically Pink Pepper is a woman's fragrance, but I really, really love it.
Is that weird?
I actually bought myself a bottle of the EDT and I've never had someone asking me why I'm wearing a ladies perfume so I'm happy enough.
Coastal Cypress is another favourite but I'm pretty sure they say that's unisex anyway. And Russian Leather but that's definitely for men I would say.

I know technically Pink Pepper is a woman's fragrance, but I really, really love it.
Is that weird?
I actually bought myself a bottle of the EDT and I've never had someone asking me why I'm wearing a ladies perfume so I'm happy enough.
Coastal Cypress is another favourite but I'm pretty sure they say that's unisex anyway. And Russian Leather but that's definitely for men I would say.

I didn't know Pink Pepper was a women's fragrance! I assumed it was aimed at men (from the smell but not the colour). I know a few females who wear men's colognes too, and a lot of fragrances are unisex, as you say, so why not? You enjoy!

"Suede Orris"? I'm a relative Molton Brown novice and I never heard of that one. Sounds like a slang term for private parts to me!

I got a sample of suede orris from the MB shop and thought it was very nice. IIRC it smelt like a dusty version of Templetree, certainly nothing like as vibrant but I was bewailing the loss of templetree and the lady said that surprisingly this one was a LITTLE bit similar. I have a Rosa Absolute in the stash already so had better use that one pretty sharpish! Still if I get this, and Hermes manage to deliver it to me, it would mean no need to buy up the Xmas sale MB shop duos which often feature their outlet fragrances rather than the current range. Wonder if there is a second one......

Is that weird?

No, loads of people wear perfume aimed at the other sex. Quite a few men wear Chanel No5 and never have anything said to them. Your body chemistry can make perfume smell different on each person. I never liked pink pepper but wear black pepper. I can and would wear Russian Leather they have reformulated it and added lavender now. In fact, the whole range has been reformulated with new notes added.

Molton Brown 6 Piece Luxurious Gift Collection 06/10/19 (Dont know about a choice & going on sale hopefully midweek)

View attachment 17854

Jemma has said there will be choice.

Other choice has

Silver Birch Bath & Shower Gel 300ml
Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel 300ml
Frankincense & Allspice Hand Wash 300ml
White Mulberry Hand Wash 100ml
White Mulberry Hand Lotion 100ml
Orange & Bergamot Hand Cream 40ml

Luckily for my bank balance, I am not so keen on Tobacco Absolute. Also, I find the White Mulberry handwash incredibly strong! Nice enough, but amazingly powerful. So that is just the suede orris for me, thank you very much!

Too much hand wash and hand cream for me.
Another Christmas tsv I will be ignoring..... I’m not going well this year!

Oh no, both of those options look lovely, curses!!!!

Don't even think about getting both, young lady!

I'm the opposite, I only like half of each set, so I think I'll leave it. That'll make it 2 years in a row that I haven't gone for the MB Xmas TSV. Go me

I must admit I'd be happier choosing a mixture of each but I went into my local department store to try some of the ones I didn't know and liked more than I thought. I really like the Suede Orris so would like that set and maybe swap out the Rosa Absolute, although that was nicer than I expected.

Balls, I love it all but the pink pepper one definitely is for me and yahoo, hand wash and hand cream which I go through like a song. Might look at both seeing as I've been quite good (apart from the AC candle holders but I can always return those).

CC

Love MB but not really tempted by this. Hope MB have some great black friday offers. Always get the men in my family MB for Christmas presents and now it is sort of expected, a family tradition:cash:

View attachment 17854

Ohh, like the bag! will it do as my party clutch?

Is that weird?

I'm female (suprised ?) & dislike the PP for me, but I can see it'd be nice/V nice on a chap. Mr B is very hot bloodied (Oooh-er) & may make PP smell over strong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been tempted by a MB TSV since they've been back but they usually have some good OTOs that I go for so here's hoping.

I always thought the PP was unisex.

I've got enough MB stockpiled to last me for years, so I won't be getting this TSV.

Latest posts

Back