Molton Brown TSV 06/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It arrived with the Suede Orris, thank goodness.

Funny though, it said signed for... The tracking went to the new version of the website and I could see the signature, but it isn't mine although if you knew my name you would think it could well be. Little forger! So using the new website, I input last week's parcel number and there is a signature allegedly from the recipient (hopefully not the little forger again)with a different name, not my signature at all. There is a little GPS map and yes, it is nearby but the opposite end of the road and thus a completely different block of flats! Q haven't made contact yet so must check status and ring at the weekend armed with this info.

Not too bothered if I got the coastal as I really like it but not sure I want body lotion as I use a lot less of it We'll see what turns up.

As for things being delivered to the wrong address and then that person keeping them knowing they are basically stealing them, that is beyond the pale. I'm many things but I'm not a thief.

CC

I’ve had things delivered by Hermes just left in the porch and they’ve put “signed for” and signed it themselves, my problem with that is if it goes to the wrong address I have no proof I didn’t receive it if the courier is taking it on themselves to sign for it. My regular courier has left now so my parcel could end up “signed for” anywhere.

Oh dear this could be a bit of a PR own goal! It seems odd if they accidentally loaded some boxes with a body lotion in place of a shower gel or hand wash they don't look the same. I'm not keen on the MB body lotions; their earlier TSVs often included the old Coco de Mer and I couldn't get through it before it went off. I suspect Molton Brown would supply the sets already boxed up so the next question is - will the presenters mention it on TSV day?
:mysmilie_11:

Oh dear this could be a bit of a PR own goal! It seems odd if they accidentally loaded some boxes with a body lotion in place of a shower gel or hand wash they don't look the same. I'm not keen on the MB body lotions; their earlier TSVs often included the old Coco de Mer and I couldn't get through it before it went off. I suspect Molton Brown would supply the sets already boxed up so the next question is - will the presenters mention it on TSV day?
:mysmilie_11:

well i let Jemma know via twitter & she replied to me very very quicky & is currently in constant communication with MB & QVC to try & sort this

It will be an own goal. It's their Christmas TSV isn't it? To get it wrong is well, just wrong. I suspect most of us will suck it up but there will be those that like to shout and they will do just that.

Reminds me of that time I sent a reply email to "all" instead of intended recipient :mysmilie_11: Always check, ho hum ho hum;

CC

It will be an own goal. It's their Christmas TSV isn't it? To get it wrong is well, just wrong. I suspect most of us will suck it up but there will be those that like to shout and they will do just that.

Reminds me of that time I sent a reply email to "all" instead of intended recipient :mysmilie_11: Always check, ho hum ho hum;

CC

there is a top up tsv before christmas though

Super, my credit card loves you! I do usually buy MB, it is one of my luxury buys just for myself. Mr CC gets to use the Avon handwash and he doesn't care, he even prefers a 10p bar of soap. Result :mysmilie_59:

CC

Super, my credit card loves you! I do usually buy MB, it is one of my luxury buys just for myself. Mr CC gets to use the Avon handwash and he doesn't care, he even prefers a 10p bar of soap. Result :mysmilie_59:

CC

ha sometimes i think people honestly dispise me posting & posting my knowledge i like sharing & its upsetting & drives me crazy but i do it cause i love posting what i know & sharing & educating & helping people to make proper informed choices like

one thing i like saying is compare like with like not with anything similar as thats not fair ect

Super, you just keep on doing what you do. I can't think anyone would despise you but you are going to get comments, we all do. I for one like all your little bits of knowledge and info on what is going to be the next TSV and you often put in very funny posts even if you don't know they are. Don't get discouraged we need you :mysmilie_59:

CC

Super, you just keep on doing what you do. I can't think anyone would despise you but you are going to get comments, we all do. I for one like all your little bits of knowledge and info on what is going to be the next TSV and you often put in very funny posts even if you don't know they are. Don't get discouraged we need you :mysmilie_59:

CC

thank you, i just feel like some of the comments ect towards me & what i do & what i know is just not very nice & very negative & brings my happy self down & i dont like that you see

Och, I know, but folks are folks and you can do what we all do, rise above it and carry on. And I know you will.

CC x

thank you, i just feel like some of the comments ect towards me & what i do & what i know is just not very nice & very negative & brings my happy self down & i dont like that you see

I’m sure the people you try to put down, and the people who are also just trying to help but get put in their place, feel exactly the same way.

I'm not sure Super tries to belittle anyone. Words can come across online as not what you might have said face to face. Just my take.

CC

I'm not sure Super tries to belittle anyone. Words can come across online as not what you might have said face to face. Just my take.

CC

I’ve seen SCW make people feel bad for trying to help, they’ve even replied as such. It’s funny how my comment has been deemed worse than SCW, never mind. There was no malice meant by the way, just a simple observation.

I loved Molton Brown for years, long before their products were sold on the Q. In fact everyone used to ask what was the fragrance on my babies & it was the original 'Vitalising Vitamin A B & C' because I used it all the time, later renamed as Orange & Bergamot. However, I've now moved on & found small companies producing the most wonderful products that give results; they don't test on innocent animals, don't harm the planet, use natural ingredients in glass bottles & eco-friendly packaging, give excellent service & don't cost a huge amount. Whew.

I’ve seen SCW make people feel bad for trying to help, they’ve even replied as such. It’s funny how my comment has been deemed worse than SCW, never mind. There was no malice meant by the way, just a simple observation.

Of course, I was just saying, no comment worse than any other.

Latest posts

Back