Ruth Langsford Fashion TSV 20/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hoping the weather will turn soon...looking on the bright side the garden needed a good old soak

I've recently bought some lovely dresses from Boden, 30% off & free delivery so they work out cheaper than this RL dress and soooooo much nicer! I like that you can choose the length you want too.

I’m never tempted to buy clothes from QVC. I think they are beaten hands down by high st shops and on-line companies, for style, quality and price. The days are gone when Q sold desirable or really useful stuff that we couldn’t find elsewhere.

They need to up their game.
Think you have hit the nail on the head there, even if I did like one of Q's offerings I would not want to risk the postage costs and faff of returning stuff if it didnt fit or I disliked it, I much prefer to buy clothes in store but cant see me rushing to do that at the mo

I’ll not be buying anywhere for a while as I need to try everything on and can’t be arsed sending stuff back.

Everywhere sizing is so inconsistent you have to try on several individual items of exactly the same garment. 2 Joules dresses exactly same size, style, only difference was colour choice yet there was a massive difference in the fit.

AND NOT FORGETTING HER BIKER JACKET !

I've just had a parcel of 4 garments delivered - in one bag for £3.99 postage, and returns will cost nothing, just a trip to drop off at the Hermes collection shop. QVC would have sent 4 bags at a cost of £3.95 or more each, and the cost of postage again for returns. CRACKERS !

I happened on a QVC repeat show and bought one of the Perceptions dresses. Now either they don't have a huge amount of stock or people aren't shopping BUT it arrived within 48 hours. Now most places are taking up to 10 days to deliver,so I thought it was a bit strange. Anyway I got the coral in a size 12,it's a perfect fit and looks lovely.

95% poly and 5% elastene ???

Just returning a pair of Kimmy's trousers (sent for because they had pockets), but decided I'm so over poly/elastene, they looked cheap, felt cheap yet were almost 40 quid. Its back to Sahara for me.

If anyone was wanting to buy the orange spot dress at 9pm it's sold out in the smaller sizes and gone completely in the tall length (along with the blue spot). Interesting to see if they can sell the plain colours as quickly - especially that boring beige.

CC

I've recently bought some lovely dresses from Boden, 30% off & free delivery so they work out cheaper than this RL dress and soooooo much nicer! I like that you can choose the length you want too.

Oh, Boden. My most favourite shop. They have regular discounts and send out vouchers for money off, which can be used with their discounts. Their customer service I think is brilliant. They are very customer friendly. They also have lovely dresses with different lengths, and when you return an item they refund as soon as they have received it back. My wardrobe nowadays is made up of 80% Boden.

If you spend over £30 it is free delivery and free returns.

What they tend to do when they introduce a new brand is sell everything at rock bottom prices, then after a while the prices shoot up, so if you like them, get them now.

Someone ought to Twitter Ruth, that all her tops look awful on the models - they seem ok at the front but when they turn around they 'sit' on the bums. If they cant look good on the models, then they'll be rubbish on the rest of us. Making a top narrow at the bottom is not a good design Ruthie.

I agree. The tops/tunics seemed to be pulling in all the wrong places. It's all very over priced as well.

CC

Latest posts

Back