Ruth Langsford TSV 12/2/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We have a motorhome, one of the big ones so we can take all the dogs & we like to tour rather than stay in one place
Just packing it up again after we had to take everything out for it’s annual habitation check & service. Can’t wait to be off again, only this constant rain been putting us off as we don’t lay it up for the winter except for the couple of weeks for the Hab check/ service.
This one is the third van we’ve had.

Ooooooh, I have motorhome envy. I always wanted one when husband was alive, even a small one would have sufficed, but its never going to happen now. Lucky you.

I like a bit of the old animal print. I have a silk scarf, a pair of leopard shoes, a headband and a handbag. No dresses, jumpers, leggings etc but I will admit to loving my duvet set in animal. Not sure Paul is really keen but he isn't the fussy type!

Also, what’s her obsession of pulling the neck of a garment over one shoulder? When something isn’t designed to do that , it just looks silly. ( she seems to think it looks ‘soccer mom’ or something!)
It just yanks the neck out of shape. I have never known any 'soccer mums' but I imagine that they cart their kids back and forth and maybe watch them play. An off one shoulder jumper doesn't sound like a suitable choice for this activity.

Latest posts

Back