Slanket

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anso

Registered Shopper
For the Slanket fans like me who might wonder if they will be back this autumn too....

QVC wouldn't tell me anything when I asked but the company themselves would. The Indulgent Slanket will be back on the 24th of September and, according to what they told me: "QVC UK will have 4 patterns and 3 solid colors. Leopard, Pink Polka, Pink Leopard, Plaid, Chocolate, Purple, Duck Egg".

I have far too many (?!) Slankets but still can't wait and might have to get another one... Or two...

For the Slanket fans like me who might wonder if they will be back this autumn too....

QVC wouldn't tell me anything when I asked but the company themselves would. The Indulgent Slanket will be back on the 24th of September and, according to what they told me: "QVC UK will have 4 patterns and 3 solid colors. Leopard, Pink Polka, Pink Leopard, Plaid, Chocolate, Purple, Duck Egg".

I have far too many (?!) Slankets but still can't wait and might have to get another one... Or two...

There always a good seller on Qvc , so i have no doubt they will be back and more than likely have a Tsv .

i hope they are better quality than last year.
last year i purchased 4 (all different colours) and every single one of them had a hole in the exact same place (under the right arm), spoke to CS who changed them for me... but it was weird that they were all in the same place and about the same size

I LOVE mine from last year with the foot pocket but I ****** hate the pattern, had to get leopard print, it was the least garish colour and pattern available!

Would love just a simple cream colour, wouldn't look out of place just thrown over the sofa. Alas it looks like I'll have to go for the chocolate.

Hope they will have the plaid one, as i was after it last year for my scottish sis-in-law. Will be ordering ASAP to not miss out this time.

I got one about 5 years ago which is a bit of a meh, but the one I got 2 or 3 years ago is amazing. It's kinda hard to explain but it's just much better. The edges sort of fit around you much more easily, so it's more comfortable and easier to move around. I think it was the first one they added the foot pocket to. Love it.

Hope they will have the plaid one, as i was after it last year for my scottish sis-in-law. Will be ordering ASAP to not miss out this time.

the plaid one is one of the ones i got... it was by far the nicest.

I have the plaid one. I chose it because it wouldn't show the dirt. It's bright and cheerful

I bought two as presents last Christmas and both slankets are now much loved members of their family (mostly it has to be said, to their cat and toddler, who don't care about colours). Might have to buy another two this Christmas.

It's like Kipling and Q, "the bag is blue but we're calling it luminous yellow" etc.

i hope they are better quality than last year.
last year i purchased 4 (all different colours) and every single one of them had a hole in the exact same place (under the right arm), spoke to CS who changed them for me... but it was weird that they were all in the same place and about the same size

I bought four too (all different colours) but they were all fine. I have had an issue with a previous Slanket in the past but that was quickly replaced.

For those having the Plaid ones, are they red/black or red/very dark blue please? Hard to tell on the TV.

I'm looking forward to the Pink Leopard (for fun) and also the Duck Egg which I have been told is more turquoise than last year's colour "Ocean" (which I bought and really love).

Someone mentioned the chocolate, I have that from two years ago and it's really nice. Looks very "luxury".

I bought four too (all different colours) but they were all fine. I have had an issue with a previous Slanket in the past but that was quickly replaced.

For those having the Plaid ones, are they red/black or red/very dark blue please? Hard to tell on the TV.

I'm looking forward to the Pink Leopard (for fun) and also the Duck Egg which I have been told is more turquoise than last year's colour "Ocean" (which I bought and really love).

Someone mentioned the chocolate, I have that from two years ago and it's really nice. Looks very "luxury".

red and navy for the plaid

How many slankets do you need? I don't have any! I just wear t-shirt and shorts. I have hot water bottle for when it gets really cold.

I hear Kelly Hoppen is bringing out a slanket - one in "Celadon" and another in "Arctic snowflake." Priced at £112.84 it's available over 3 easy pay instalments.

Latest posts

Back