Stockpiling...

AndiK

VIP Shopper
Hello all. I have come for a big fat moan as I am feeling very sorry for myself. After two weeks on trauma ward with my ankle I was released to a rehab unit yesterday. It is like a geriatric ward with added dementia. I am so depressed. I cannot do anything until assessed and that won't be before Monday but includes stuff I had been doing. So I have just gone backwards. I keep bursting into tears and the staFF think I'm mad! Hey ho.
Mazza, how I wish we could visit hospitals like in normal times. I’d be straight down there to cheer you up.

I didn’t realise you were still in hospital. I must have misread the whole situation as I thought you had been to hospital when you damaged your ankle and been sent home. So sorry to hear the actual story. As Twilight says, they need to put you somewhere that’s conducive to a swift recovery. If the staff don’t understand why you’re crying, they are insensitive. (I’m sure they’re trying to do their best though.)

Last edited:

maymorganlondon

VIP Shopper
Mazza, I too didn't realise you were still holed upon hospital. So sorry to hear it's such a struggle, I think it must be worse when your life and decisions are essentially out of your hands... Add to that being with wholly inappropriate fellow residents. So stressful for you!

You vent as much as you like here. Sending virtual hugs, sane(ish) conversation and virtual grapes to you.

Twilight! Welcome back, I hope you are feeling better within yourself.

🥳😘🎆🧸🎉

shopperholic

VIP Shopper
Hello all. I have come for a big fat moan as I am feeling very sorry for myself. After two weeks on trauma ward with my ankle I was released to a rehab unit yesterday. It is like a geriatric ward with added dementia. I am so depressed. I cannot do anything until assessed and that won't be before Monday but includes stuff I had been doing. So I have just gone backwards. I keep bursting into tears and the staFF think I'm mad! Hey ho.
Thats absolutely awful Mazza, my heart goes out to you and I sincerely hope you get better soon, we’re all here for you and sending you my love and virtual hugs ❤ xx

Twilight

VIP Shopper
Mazza, I too didn't realise you were still holed upon hospital. So sorry to hear it's such a struggle, I think it must be worse when your life and decisions are essentially out of your hands... Add to that being with wholly inappropriate fellow residents. So stressful for you!

You vent as much as you like here. Sending virtual hugs, sane(ish) conversation and virtual grapes to you.

Twilight! Welcome back, I hope you are feeling better within yourself.

🥳😘🎆🧸🎉
Thank you ❤

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaild

Members online

No members online now.
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks