What is happening on 09.09.09?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

beauty-1

Registered Shopper
I've seen the adverts on QVC and I'm sure someone will know what special thing is going to happen. Could someone enlighten me please.

maybe 9 TSV'S?

9 items in stock of the TSV so that they can yell, "We sold out in 9 seconds!! You've jumped to the phones and are loving our TSV today!!" and fob us off with old stock One Time Onlys all day!!! :tongue2:

Alison Young challenge to see if she can actually say 'literally' 999 times per show.
Kim and Co have reduced their static electricity to only 99%
Presenters have to eat a 99 cone every hour
99 Red balloons
99 out of a hundred cats prefer the furminator

just had a look at whats on that day and its all their mid to high price stuff - so maybe they can afford to put 99p postage?

It can't be 9 easy pays as they are only allowed 4 before they start getting into personal credit checks etc

its gatineau tsv - maybe its a nine piece set? Its probably been discussed on here what the tsv will be but not into gatineau,so won't have read that thread..

dunno - will it include the unveiling of debbie F? not that,thats anything to do with 09.09.09 unless shes really 90 yrs old?!

Ooh, I've not seen then ads for this - wonder what the big thing is? :thinking2:

I'd like everything to be 99p with 9p postage! :giggle:

QVC aren't known for pushing the boat out, so most likely, all postage will be 99p, which is alright, and a save as the item your buying could be reasonable and affordable, but ends up expensive by the time you add on their high postage!

Maybe it will be like 11/11 when they sometimes give 11 people who order in the hour £11 and one will then win £110 if they answer a question. So could be 9 people get £9 each hour and one has chance to get £90 or even £99.

Maybe it will be like 11/11 when they sometimes give 11 people who order in the hour £11 and one will then win £110 if they answer a question. So could be 9 people get £9 each hour and one has chance to get £90 or even £99.

Yep - the fantastic competition prizes never fail to delight me. The huge sums of money on offer are mesmerising....... Enter a GMTV competition to win £25k. Enter a QVC competition to win 25p. But if you're really lucky and get the question right, you can triple your prize money to 75p OOER.

Generally their competitions are the naffest ever - Guess Who's Chin This Is? Guess Who's Nose This Is? Guess Who's Ear This Is? Hmmmm, Guess What I'm Silently Mouthing At My Television That Ends In 'Off'.........??

Latest posts

Back