Liz Earle TSV - 06/05/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just to let you know there is a LE TSV on Thursday 6th May.

Be interesting to see what's in it !!!

Most probably getting rid of the LE stock, before Avon start manufacturing the range !!!

You took the words right out of my mouth rainbow dottie.
I gave up getting excited about LE TSV's when they started to fill them up with little tiny sizes of odd and sods and stopped doing the bags.
So I will be saving even more money. I am doing really well at the moment.(just as well I have a hugh electric bill to pay very soon.)

Yes, I agree about the bags, madmax. I used to get excited like a little kid at the thought of a new bag when Liz's TSV's came around, then they stopped. At the same time, it seemed the TSV's contained less interesting products or diddier sizes. I usually buy my LE stuff on her site now and just buy exactly what I want, rather than a TSV with things I either won't use or such small sizes I go through them in no time.

Well whatever the TSV is, I won't be buying. I have used LE for about 11 years now, but I have decided - no more, due to the Avon buy out. I'm going to look for something else, A'Kin maybe.

I really don't know why 'cause it's no skin off my nose but LE just doesn't seem the same anymore:sleepy:

I had an e-mail from her CS team yesterday asking me to complete a survey 'Tell Us What You Think...' type thing. Wanted to know where I bought my LE products from what I thought about them and any other comments. There was even an option for 'I Don't Buy Liz Earle Anymore' which was very telling. I've said my piece in as nice a way as possible, that while I don't think Avon is cheap or nasty I do think that this move is a bad one for LE and that standards and service will slip now...Not that it will make one iota of difference tho...

I had an e-mail from her CS team yesterday asking me to complete a survey 'Tell Us What You Think...' type thing. Wanted to know where I bought my LE products from what I thought about them and any other comments. There was even an option for 'I Don't Buy Liz Earle Anymore' which was very telling. I've said my piece in as nice a way as possible, that while I don't think Avon is cheap or nasty I do think that this move is a bad one for LE and that standards and service will slip now...Not that it will make one iota of difference tho...

That's interesting. Wonder if they are thinking about dropping LE.

Was it just about LE or were other beauty brands mentioned as well ?

Wonder how many of us will get the email !!!!

Latest posts

Back