another Yankee Candle TSV Jan 11th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
how many candles does on actually need???
Wonder if this TSV will be a good value TSV??
One can but hope

I suspect it might be like the one they did la st year aroud that time and was seasonal sets on auto delivery.

Yankee Candle Auto Delivery TSV 11/01/11

Hi Guys,

I believe that this TSV is going to be offered on auto delivery again like this year....

If anyone could find out what the fragrances may be........:tongue:

hope so was not too impressed with the last yankee tsv. Love yankee but their p&p on their tealights is very expensive. Buy my tealights at Clinton Cards now with no P&P

Hi Guys....And a Happy New Year to you all..... :glass:

Does anyone know what this tsv is going to be yet please?

Any info and/or pictures would be most appreciated.....

Thank you in advance. :cheeky:

would be good to know. Will have to be good to tempt me. Seeing that yankee candles are available at other outlets means that when you take the p&p in to consideration they are now working out expensive on the Q

I bought the AD last year and it was the only yankee TSV I went for,throughout the whole year - and I would never do it again.Some,if not most,I didn't like,and I thought I was getting some scents "ahead of time".

My SIL also a massive yankee candle fan - but not a Q buyer - had all the scents at the same time,if not before me.

I've always said that I would prefer to send something back,rather than keep for the sake of postage costs - but I did,on this occassion.I also never cancelled the AD,always believing the next set would be better.

YC have sooooo many TSV's now,that I shall wait for,rather than buy AD again.I also have sooooo many stockists of YC now,that I will probably them as I need them - and be able to choose the scents,I like.

After hearing the Yankee Candle woman saying how much cheaper the candles were compared to the shop I put a review on also because the larger jar candles always tunnel for me whatever I do. I said when you take the postage into consideration they are not usually cheaper and sometimes I have even found them for less at other places. Needless to say my review was not posted.

After hearing the Yankee Candle woman saying how much cheaper the candles were compared to the shop I put a review on also because the larger jar candles always tunnel for me whatever I do. I said when you take the postage into consideration they are not usually cheaper and sometimes I have even found them for less at other places. Needless to say my review was not posted.

The big jar does tunnel and lasts nowhere near the time they claim. I have an outlet near me so buy from there, much cheaper than even the TSVs. In spite of what they say about the reviews, I've had quite a few not posted (containing nothing offensive to anyone - except the products they want to sell to us).

I bought the TSV that was aired early last year but didn't go for AD as I didn't like the sound of enough of the candles from the later deliveries to make it worthwhile. From the reviews of some of the later sets it looks like I made a wise move.

There's a set of three large jars of the new 2011 fragrances showing on the website (759840) for £40 plus £5.95 p & p which is decent value if you like all three. As that's already showing I wonder if it means it won't be the TSV. I really don't need any more candles but I could be tempted by a good TSV.

they sell yc at my B and Q store now.

Are these the original range or the Simply Home range. Our local B&Q sold the Simply Home ones and I tried them. Found them to be inferior to the original ones - I use the wax tarts and the SH ones did not hold the fragrance for as long as the originals. A friend of ours works at B&Q and mentioned that they had sold them all off on clearance and didn't appear to be restocking.

I got masses of scented tealights and votives for Christmas so will be burning festive ones for a good while now. The last TSV I bought was the five jars collections - three medium and two small. I'd be tempted if it was this type again or if it was a bundle of tarts. Otherwise I'll just place an order with Yankeedoodle when I need some.

This is looking promising.....759840......so long as the price drops, and perhaps another item number for auto delivery.......

Noticed that Yankeedoodle.co.uk has these listed as the new fragrances for 2011, but they are not in stock so far - they are selling them each for £17.99 (lg size) and have the usual offer if you spend £40 + you get a car jar and a fragrance sachet.. Their postage is £2.95 for over £25 orders.
So this - if it is the TSV and the price would go down - would be a good offer. Even at this price would be slightly cheaper.

Last edited:
Noticed that Yankeedoodle.co.uk has these listed as the new fragrances for 2011, but they are not in stock so far - they are selling them each for £17.99 (lg size) and have the usual offer if you spend £40 + you get a car jar and a fragrance sachet.. Their postage is £2.95 for over £25 orders.
So this - if it is the TSV and the price would go down - would be a good offer. Even at this price would be slightly cheaper.

Last years tsv was approx £33, and p&p, hope that helps......

Does anyone know what the others sets of fragrances will be?

Another sampler/tea light set,will be interested to see what they smell like but I don't think tea lights are that popular,they are ok in a hallway but do nothing in a larger room
i prefer jars personally
Thanks for posting btw

Oh what a shame, I do not like the tealights much at all so will not be buying it unless the votives and the price will make it worth while

Latest posts

Back