another Yankee Candle TSV Jan 11th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tea lights again:dull:
The tsv before Christmas were tea lights and over priced ones at that and I bet we'll get the yankee candle woman telling us that qvc are the first to have these new scents available which is not the case as I've seen them on yankee doodle:taphead:
Not to mention how we will be told every other minute how we are getting them sooooooo much cheaper that anywhere else in the whole world because of qvc's super fantastic amazing buying power:drunk:

Tea lights again:dull:
The tsv before Christmas were tea lights and over priced ones at that and I bet we'll get the yankee candle woman telling us that qvc are the first to have these new scents available which is not the case as I've seen them on yankee doodle:taphead:
Not to mention how we will be told every other minute how we are getting them sooooooo much cheaper that anywhere else in the whole world because of qvc's super fantastic amazing buying power:drunk:

allready mentioned that Yankeddoodle does not have them in stock they are due anytime

boo boo. Was hoping for last years 3 jars on auto delivery.

Have smelt the garden one in local yankee candle shop and smells lovely a mix of grass and flowers on a hot sunny day. Also they had a white one with a teddy bear on the packet very none discript smell and if burnt not not sure how much fragrance you could smell.

Have sniffed these at my garden centre, pink ladies slipper is insipid, ok but boring and the country lemon one I expected to be nice but isn't, has an almondy smell. Useless TSV!

There's another new one to do with freshly washed babay blankets or similar, its white anyway, and thats not great either. I think yankee have peaked already.

Somebody on QVC Facebook page has stated that the cost of the TSV will be £28.84+P&P...

Ok sorry about that. I mean how very dare I accidently repeat what someone has already said!:wonder:

blimey chill out, I only thought you might have missed it. I mean how very dare I point out something I thought someone had missed

Yankee Candle 52 Piece Spring Fragranced T Light & Sampler Collection
Today's Special Value Price £28.84
QVC Price £35.00
Item Number 759796
Availability In stock
UK P&P£5.95
52-piece spring fragranced T-light and sampler collection from Yankee Candle. Featuring three new spring-inspired sweet and fresh scents with etched glass T-light holders to bring the crisp aroma of spring into your home. Call freephone 0800 50 40 30 to order the Auto Delivery option.

•Offers authentic true-to-life fragrances
•Great as home accents
•Made from premium grade wax
•100% cotton wicks
•Each T-light offers up to 6 hours burn time
Each sampler offers up to 8 hours burn time

Single option includes:

•3 x boxes of 12 T-lights: one box each of Pink Lady Slipper, Country Lemonade and Garden Hideaway
•12 x sampler candles: one box of four per fragrance listed above
•4 x etched glass roly poly holders

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.759796

Likely to reorder? Try our Auto Delivery option and save
Auto Delivery means you choose for the product to be delivered every three months for a 12-month period, and pay the Today’s Special Value price each time. See below for details of each set.

Auto Delivery option - item number 759928

First delivery in January will include:
•Spring Fragrances - sweet and fresh scents
•Pink Lady Slipper
•Country Lemonade
•Garden Hideaway

Second delivery in April will include:
Summer Fragrances - delicate and smooth scents
•Pink Sands
•Bahama Breeze
•Fluffy Towels

Third delivery in July will include:
Autumn Fragrances - warm and spice scents
•Vanilla Satin
•Honey and Biscuit
•Kitchen Spice

Fourth delivery in October will include:
Winter Fragrances - crisp and sweet scents
•Mountain Berry
•Cherries on Snow
•Christmas Rose

Last edited:
I had to laugh this morning reading a post on the QVC Facebook page and I couldn't help comment. This is the post "Would like to congratulate Craig on talking a load of B******S (I cleaned up the post). The new fragrances have been availble in ALL small retailers and were available on line since B4 christmas."

I posted that it was typical Craig as he has a tendency to be permanantly talking out of his backside. I gave up watching after half hour as I couldn't put up with the idiot's inane grinning and being a complete pain.

Why did the so called expert Michaela say the fragrances aren't available anywhere else when they are. She should be shown the door, along with laughing boy. Nice yellow jumper Craig (not).

didnt see the launch I have found recently that any time Craig is on I just have to switch off he is so irratating. Could do with replenishing my stock with some new flavours but will go to yankee doodle or even the yankee shop rather than inflict Craig on myself

Craig Rowe is a t**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMPRENDEZ.... The guy is soooooo annoying.

I expect the irritating little goblin will get more hours now that Anthony is leaving . I just refuse to watch him, he will get no air time on my tv...

Perfect timing, ordered 3 of my favourite(medium jars) for £30 on Yankee Doodle, over weekend and they arrived today,(not new flavours, but hopefully they might b included at some point in the future)......means I won't be tempted today.
Got a free sampler and holder, and p&p only £2.00(tracked tooo!) and always well packed.
So i'm happy:clapping:......
Very naughty of QVC to say new flavours not available anywhere else:angry::angry:
when they are.

I'm not a huge candle fan, dont mind the odd one or two but my God how many candles do they think people need? I mean the auto-delivery option would give you about 200 in total for the year! Plus seriously getting bored of all the same brands as TSV's, as is everyone else I think! Yankee and NN are the obvious culprits! Even if I did love candles that much CR would put my off anyway! :headbang:

I thought it was just me who was irrtated as hell by Craig. Do not usually like to say nasty thinks about people, but he really annoys me. I watched until he sprang up with his" its spring time" and " they are not available anywhere" and went to bed. How did he ever get that job?

PS I actually quiet like Anthony doing the YK hour, but that woman is very contradictory

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back