another Yankee Candle TSV Jan 11th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't mind Craig - but soooooooo bored by yankee at QVC.

I did consider this last week,for a present for someone,but its far more than I expected.

Have been at work,so have no idea,how its selling,but nothing seems to be going too well lately

Well if they are not available anywhere Craig, then the two large jars sitting in my cupboard must be figments of my imagination! My local stockist sold me Country Lemonade at £12.60 last week for each large jar!!!!! Special offer, and it beats the TSV, as the jars are so much better.
So please note, QVC-I DON'T APPRECIATE BEING LIED TO!!!!

Well if they are not available anywhere Craig, then the two large jars sitting in my cupboard must be figments of my imagination! My local stockist sold me Country Lemonade at £12.60 last week for each large jar!!!!! Special offer, and it beats the TSV, as the jars are so much better.
So please note, QVC-I DON'T APPRECIATE BEING LIED TO!!!!
ah but you see you are doing the crucial mistake by assuming it to be a lie. Its marketing darling, marketing!:wonder:
(To be read with very sarcastic undertones)

I also have been able to purchase Yankee at an outlet. Why did Craig say you could not get them anywhere else?

I do like them, but claims like this put me off.

I also have been able to purchase Yankee at an outlet. Why did Craig say you could not get them anywhere else?

I do like them, but claims like this put me off.

because not every QVC viewer is lucky enough to have found this forum!

:mysmilie_481::mysmilie_481:
At last, yankee guest(sorreeee can't spell her name!) has, in this last hour admitted QVC not only ones offering new "flavours"........:mysmilie_481:

At last, yankee guest(sorreeee can't spell her name!) has, in this last hour admitted QVC not only ones offering new "flavours"........:mysmilie_481:

Ah the wonderful Michaela. Did anyone see her with Julia this afternoon ?:puke::puke:

I know I watched a little bit of the hour with Simon and he looked a bit taken aback by it! I cant believe it took her so long to admit it. Why not just say that QVC are one of the first to receive the new scents, rather than let viewers think they cant get them anywhere else but QVC.

Yes,I heard her,making a point of that,too,yesterday.I did have a snigger to myself and thought that she must have been on this forum!!

YANKEE CANDLE TSV BUYERS
Please could you read the thread titled QVC easy pay double charge.
If could be possible that you may have been charged twice either by easy or full payment due to a QVC error.

Latest posts

Back