Beauty Bash Prize Draw

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

thats it its not business like to buy dozens of one thing if its going to go off. add up what is spent and it will be a shock. one women bought 10 of the elemis tsv and was moaning that she did lont like quite a number of the products in the kit... cordellia looks lovely and what lovely skin

What did the models do? Just walk around chatting or were they involved in demos?

What did the models do? Just walk around chatting or were they involved in demos?

i wasn't there lol! no i was just watching qvc and they were showing the beauty bash event, and saw cordelia holding something and talking to a guest. she did look lovely on that shot thats all...

Right then Im gonna brazen this out and ask THE question we're all dying to know the answer to......

Was JR wearing the manky toe posts????

No- she had boots on and her normal dress and black tights look. She had that lulu guiness tsv cross body bag on too.

Ali Young had again a dress, patterned tights and black Christian Louboutin shoes on!

I have a friend who is a self made millionaire and HE buys toothpaste /soap/shower gel whenever it is buy one get one free and massively stockpiles - mind you he buys champagne by the case too!- he says it is the best return he can get on his money!
So his advice is what I go by and I'm sticking to it LOL:grin::grin::grin::grin:

Just sitting in Pizza Express with my daughter at the end of a fabulous day - it was lovely to have some one on one time with her. Everyone was lovely especially Adele from SBC and Andrew from Gatineau. Met up with Weathergirl and her mum at the start and we re-grouped at the end when I told her I'd fight her for Andrew!!! I'll let her post her news and then you'll understand.
It was really lovely putting a face to a name and not as scarey as I thought it might be (well you never really know with this Internet stuff do you).
Will post more details later, but just have to say - has anyone ever heard chuntley mention she's not good with sums? lol
:mysmilie_15:

I have a friend who is a self made millionaire and HE buys toothpaste /soap/shower gel whenever it is buy one get one free and massively stockpiles - mind you he buys champagne by the case too!- he says it is the best return he can get on his money!
So his advice is what I go by and I'm sticking to it LOL:grin::grin::grin::grin:

That's how he has made himself a millionaire! I do the same - I am not a millionaire yet but will continue to follow his example.

I have a tendency to stockpile but having worked my way through every ounce of tut I have ever bought I now only buy what I want/need. Buying things when they're good value and two for one makes good sense.

*asks sheepishly* who spoke to Julia and was she nice? What did she say? Is she diva-esque? Did she mention me? :0)

*asks sheepishly* who spoke to Julia and was she nice? What did she say? Is she diva-esque? Did she mention me? :0)

I spoke to Julia, she was lovely and not at all dive esque. I said "Hi how are you?" because i thought she was someone i knew from where i lived. , she smiled and said "fine thank you" I then apologised and explained my mistake and she laughed. She then asked what i thought of the beauty bash etc.
I don't know how to break this to you but she didn't mention you.

Last edited:
ta

Ta for the news, OurUndercoverReporters! Glad you had a great time and could put faces to names of some of Us.

I spoke to Julia, she was lovely and not at all dive esque. I said "Hi how are you?" because i thought she was someone i knew from where i lived. , she smiled and said "fine thank you" I then apologised and explained my mistake and she laughed. She then asked what i thought of the beauty bash etc.
I don't know how to break this to you but she didn't mention you.

Isn't she fabulous?

Ok bit more on the BB. Lee and Sj were there had a nice conversation with them,they bother were lovely and u could tell they are genuine friends. Catherine Huntley arrived not long before we left as she was there for the afternoon session but she took time to come and talk to everyone which was a nice touch, she asked everyone how they were and seemed interested in talking to all of us , shes really gone up in my expectations and has a fab figure. Like the others i received many samples and trial sizes from all of the brands and the goody bag was very well recived.

The people that went yesterday how was Craig i no he was there but hes not been mentioned ?

Ok bit more on the BB. Lee and Sj were there had a nice conversation with them,they bother were lovely and u could tell they are genuine friends. Catherine Huntley arrived not long before we left as she was there for the afternoon session but she took time to come and talk to everyone which was a nice touch, she asked everyone how they were and seemed interested in talking to all of us , shes really gone up in my expectations and has a fab figure. Like the others i received many samples and trial sizes from all of the brands and the goody bag was very well recived.

The people that went yesterday how was Craig i no he was there but hes not been mentioned ?

I didn't speak to Craig but he seemed genuinely friendly and bubbly, much better looking in real life than on screen I thought!
So far, I agree with just about everything everyone else said. AY seemed a bit grumpy- a disapointment to me too- but seemed to perk up when in the public gaze- ie drawing the raffle. Maybe she's just a bit less of a people person than the rest. The jury's out, but horsey types can be a bit lacking in the social graces in my experience, and I know lots of them!
I too noted Keeley from Elemis is not one whom the camera adds pounds to!:wink:

I didn't speak to Craig either. From what i saw he seemed very smiley and was circulating. The only reason i spoke to AY was to ask her a specific question(wish i hadn't) and JR by mistake because i thought i new her lol
To be honest i was more interested in looking round the stalls and getting my freebies.

Last edited:
I didn't speak to Craig either. From what i saw he seemed very smiley and was circulating. The only reason i spoke to AY easy to ask her a specific question(wish i hadn't) and JR by mistake because i thought i new her lol
To be honest i was more interested in looking round the stalls and getting my freebies.[/QU

Did you dare to ask her about the Elemis girls?

I didn't speak to Craig but he seemed genuinely friendly and bubbly, much better looking in real life than on screen I thought!
So far, I agree with just about everything everyone else said. AY seemed a bit grumpy- a disapointment to me too- but seemed to perk up when in the public gaze- ie drawing the raffle. Maybe she's just a bit less of a people person than the rest. The jury's out, but horsey types can be a bit lacking in the social graces in my experience, and I know lots of them!
I too noted Keeley from Elemis is not one whom the camera adds pounds to!:wink:

Princess anne the princess royal comes to mind..

Naff orf!

Latest posts

Back