In the Salon with Decleor TSV Saturday 3rd Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glad it's not just me. I do like the eye serum though and would like to try to the new exfoliator (phytopeel is the best in my opinion so hard to imagine anything beating it), but if we get a small neroli, well I have bucket loads of the stuff and am not that sold on it anyway. I think it will depend on price. If we're looking at about £37.50 + P&P I'll give it a go.

Still nothing on Fiona's FB page about the mystery fourth item or the price. I wondered whether our investigators had managed to find the item on Q yet? I'm hoping around £45 inc p&p.

Gotta be the best kept secret. I was holding off ordering a former Elemis TSV for a birthday present I need for next week in case this was a better option but I can't wait any longer. That's at least one sale lost and I won't be buying it for myself if it's just HF with a view sample size products thrown in, to justify the extortionate P&P.

Last edited:
You were right there ! I've been sent an email from QVC inviting me to order the TSV early. Price £39.96, P&P £5.45.

I think the price (incl P&P) is brilliant value. very pleased they've kept it around the £45 mark.

Decleor 4 Piece Skin Renewal Collection

Today's Special Value Price
£39.96

QVC Price
£48.50
Item Number
Availability
In stock
UK P&P
£5.45

Description

Four-piece Decleor Skin Renewal Collection. Showcases top-rated daily moisturiser Hydra Floral and its perfect partner Aromessence Neroli; a dual-action eye serum, plus a brand new peeling mask. Keep your complexion beautifully hydrated and looking its glowing best with pure Parisian skincare.

Contains:

1 x Hydra Floral Moisturising Cream (50ml) - this rich, luxurious moisturiser offers a unique 'drip feed' technology that locks in moisture and leaves your skin looking youthful and radiant
1 x Serum Hydrotenseur (15ml) - this dual-action serum is ideal for targeting the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and instantly helps to smooth and moisturise the delicate skin around the eye area

1 x Resurfacing Gel-Peeling Wrinkle Radiance (15ml) - this active gel mask is packed with natural fruit acids to help target the appearance of uneven skin texture, fine lines and wrinkles and reveal a glowing, radiant complexion

1 x Aromessence Neroli (5ml) - this elixir of 100% pure and natural essential oils is specially formulated to comfort skin exposed to daily stress to leave your complexion instantly smoother, softer and glowing with radiance

How to use:

Hydra Floral Moisturising Cream

Apply in the morning to cleansed face and neck, after Aromessence Neroli.

Aromessence Neroli

Apply three drops of Aromessence over the entire face morning and night, massaging in with fingertips and finishing with light sweeping strokes. Follow with your moisturiser.

Serum Hydrotenseur
Apply to the eye area morning and evening, after removing make-up, working from the outside inwards. Make-up can be applied immediately afterwards.

Resurfacing Gel-Peeling Wrinkle Radiance
Apply with a cotton pad to a cleansed face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave for five minutes and rinse with fresh water. Due to the product being active, it might cause a light temporary prickling sensation on application. To be used once or twice a week, or as a one month treat.

Skin sensitivity to the sun may increase after use: avoid exposure and immediately apply a sun protection after the first application and carry on using sun protection up to one week.

As much as I love Hydra Floral and the other bits the TSV's are getting rather boring. :yawn:

Later this year Decleor are launching some new products for their body range (Relax Intense) which includes a shower oil, fruit seed scrub, massage balm and body aromessence which sound gorgeous and would love something like this for a TSV, would be nice to try other products rather than the same old same old. :happy:

Gotta be the best kept secret. I was holding off ordering a former Elemis TSV for a birthday present I need for next week in case this was a better option but I can't wait any longer. That's at least one sale lost and I won't be buying it for myself if it's just HF with a view sample size products thrown in, to justify the extortionate P&P.

Well there are two full sizes, the Hydra Floral and Hydrotenseur, together they are worth about £70 and the other two items are worth about £33.

I think the price (incl P&P) is brilliant value. very pleased they've kept it around the £45 mark.

Yep it is good value, I use three of the items and want to try the resurfacing peel so this is ideal way to do it!! :happy:

Strangely I didn't get the e-mail about ordering the TSV early, my mum did and we both buy Decleor from QVC.

Last edited:
I prefer the face TSVs to be honest (although I did love the one with the 400ml cleanser & toner and hand cream and system corps!). I don't mind paying for skincare for my face as it's more difficult to treat than the rest of my body (breakouts, sensitivity, redness, lines & wrinkles, accelerated aging etc all show on your face more so than anywhere else).

When it comes to body products I went through a phase of buying l'occitane and elemis kits but in the end I just couldn't justify spending £50 on a collection of shower gels and body lotions. I stick to the Decleor hand cream but I don't use salon body body products.

I use three of the items and want to try the resurfacing peel so this is ideal way to do it!! :happy:

Me too! the peel looked expensive as a single purchase so pleased to be able to try it.

I'm a newbie this year to Decleor and I purchased two of the April TSV's with the self tan and the roller ball both I wasn't sold on.
These purchases were likely the reason I've received the buy early email.
Haven't used the Expression moisturizer as I love the Hydra Floral, coupled with Neroli oil and the Neroli night balm.
Though I'm very guilty of slapping on far too much at times, which can make my hair greasy and travel into my eyes.
I have been popping the oil underneath the night balm, but recently found I think you use the balm on it's own. :sad:
Recently watched when Julia has received stick about using Hydrotenser without taking a break and thought I'd like to sample at some point.
I've used a small peel off mask which came with a Decleor lip product purchased from ebay, so would be good to try this mask.

I do understand if you've already sampled Decleor with now moving on to other products or more into the range, then it can be boring and not for you.
Though I guess this TSV is a good one for myself, so will more than likely purchase to stock up.

Someone on facebook was able to pre order so no easy pay for this one.

Advance purchase emails on the Decleor TSV received today . 4 piece Skin renewal collection £39.96 (pp£5.45) -- 224744 . contains 50ml Hyrda Flora; 15ml Hydrotenseur; 5 ml neroli essence ; 15ml wrinkle radiance mask .

So if anyone wants to order try this number.

You were right there ! I've been sent an email from QVC inviting me to order the TSV early. Price £39.96, P&P £5.45.

I never get such emails and I'm a regular purchaser of Decleor (albeit only TSVs from QVC as I get the other products much cheaper on-line). They always send me a card to alert me that there's a TSV coming up. Anyways, this one is essentially the HF with a few samples thrown in as an incentive for the P&P so I won't be taking the bait.

I never get such emails and I'm a regular purchaser of Decleor (albeit only TSVs from QVC as I get the other products much cheaper on-line). They always send me a card to alert me that there's a TSV coming up. Anyways, this one is essentially the HF with a few samples thrown in as an incentive for the P&P so I won't be taking the bait.

As Decleor newbie I was under the impression that the eye product was a full size worth aprox £22-£32, so silly me I'm wrong then :doh:

Someone on facebook was able to pre order so no easy pay for this one.

Advance purchase emails on the Decleor TSV received today . 4 piece Skin renewal collection £39.96 (pp£5.45) -- 224744 . contains 50ml Hyrda Flora; 15ml Hydrotenseur; 5 ml neroli essence ; 15ml wrinkle radiance mask .

So if anyone wants to order try this number.

Yeah you don't have to have got the e-mail to order if you have the item number

Here is link http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.224744

As Decleor newbie I was under the impression that the eye product was a full size worth aprox £22-£32, so silly me I'm wrong then :doh:

The Hydrotenseur Eye Serum in the TSV is full size and retails for £32.50

Latest posts

Back