Liz Earle TSV - 07/07/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Welcome Cazzie! :hi:

Funny you should mention LE being petite, Mr Akimbo always comments on her "swimmer's shoulders"

Jude xx

I must have seen Liz in real life on a bad day, because she had dark circles under her eyes and looked no better than the rest of us mere mortals!!

I saw Liz on the launch last night. I thought she looked beautiful and her hair looked lovely too.

Welcome Cazzie! I too like LE although haven't met her in person although I once met someone from the IOW who said she was very nice.Must look out for one of her events!

I met lulu last year and lovely woman but she really didn't have that good a skin. She just looked like a regular 60 something lady.

Mine too but I had to ring through as the £10 code was not accepted online. Think they will be bombarded with calls as the operator told me I wasn't the first who'd experienced problems!

I also had problems with the code this morning, would not accept it online ending up calling CS to sort it out.

Liz Direct

Needed to restock some body and hair items for us.
So rang Liz Earle direct, a few offers on at the moment including a tote bag with a purchases over £60, my order was just pennies over.
Then I got asked if I'd like another free gift from a large selection of items too recall now.
They did include triple packs of cleanse n polish, body washes, eye bright plus skin repair and superskin moisturizer.

Hope that is of some help, if someone is not thinking of purchasing from QVC today.

:flower:

http://uk.lizearle.com/summer-bag-offer

Thanks Bags,, lovely tote bag. I love Liz"s shampoo, and use cleanse and polish,
in between Emma Hardie, so its good to know, could maybe bulk buy. Any excuse
for another bag he he

http://iwcp.co.uk/news/news/cofounder-leaves-liz-earle-44123.aspx
This is interesting - Liz Earle's co founder Kim, and her husband, are leaving Liz earle.
I always wonder what the story behind the headlines might be - they may just have taken the money and run (Avon takeover) or did they not agree with the takeover at all?
Have to agree Liz looks amazing and its a dream that I buy into. Now I need the genes, the millions, the lifestyle.....................

Questions

Is my stash of Liz Earle large? Yes
Do I therefore need any more? No
Did I just order from LE direct? Yes

The above answers mean I will NOT buy this TSV. Definitely not. Absolutely not. No way will I weaken.....

Well, now the day has come, did you "weaken"? I said exactly the same as you when I saw there was an upcoming TSV as I have a massive stockpile of Liz Earle and other products. I did really well then sadly succumbed a few hours ago. And ordered two! I think there's something wrong with me.

I usually use a mix of elemis and decleor. Liz looks very good I am now tempted to go for the TSV and it comes with a free bag. I am a sucker for TSVs with bags.

I wasnt going to but just have, and would like to say like everybody else, Liz does look pretty good, but her hair is the best Ive seen it

Last edited:
I know you are all dying to find out whether I succumbed or not............NO, I DIDN'T!!!!!!

I realise there is still time but I won't give in as I'll be busy polishing my halo and feeling very virtuous.

The bag would have been a clincher but I already have the same one from a TSV a few years ago. Indeed I even have a spare...

I too am extremely jealous of Liz's hair but reckon it has been beautifully styled and cut at a price that would make my Aveda one look bargain basement - and that takes some doing!!

I ordered the tsv and used my £10 voucher with no problems. :happy:

Maybe she had her hair done at Richard Ward's salon. I think she looks even better now then when she first started out.

http://iwcp.co.uk/news/news/cofounder-leaves-liz-earle-44123.aspx
This is interesting - Liz Earle's co founder Kim, and her husband, are leaving Liz earle.
I always wonder what the story behind the headlines might be - they may just have taken the money and run (Avon takeover) or did they not agree with the takeover at all?
Have to agree Liz looks amazing and its a dream that I buy into. Now I need the genes, the millions, the lifestyle.....................

Very interesting thanks

I loved her bracelet, but it's £360 plus p&p, so will have to give it a miss.

I know it's expensive because I checked it out on Liz's previous visit with the help of some super-sleuths here. It is very nice though and I feel tempted to drop some gentle hints to OH. It's our wedding anniversary in October, my birthday in November and then, of course, Father Christmas appears the following month so I could suggest a "combined" present don't you think? Worth a try I reckon.... :wink:

Latest posts

Back