Male Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Having seen 3 out of the 5 today, I realise that I only like the other 2. The "group of 3" have such smarmy and insincere presenting styles and rather odd and annoying facial expressions and/or body language. I guess it's difficult to stand there spouting stuff about boring products !

I think all the presenters have been told to add some ooomph to their presentations but I find it OTT and can't bear to watch a lot of it.

Well, I like Dale because I enjoy his presenting style plus he does own a Bearded Collie which earns him a lot of brownie points from me.........:happy:

I must be one of the few who likes Charlie too but then I can honestly say that I don't dislike any of them that much where they irritate me although I will admit that AY's constant interrupting and grating voice is something else!

To be honest, I rarely watch QVC these days but when I do I'm more than happy to press the mute button if any presenter is talking about an item I have no interest in whatsoever. At the end of the day they are all glorified sales people, employed to push any product no matter how crappy it is........:wink:

Male Presenters

I must admit that I like four out of the five male presenters, I will never watch Craig no matter what he is presenting.

Male Presenters

I must admit that I like four out of the five male presenters, I will never watch Craig no matter what he is presenting.

I'm the same Charlie can a bit OTT at times, Dale a little bit too sincere occasionally, Julian a little too enthuastic about some things but overall I dont have problems watching them but Craig!! If i turn OVC on and he is presenting it goes straight to another channel it was the same when he presented those travel programmes on Sky travel dont know why he doesnt do anything overtly annoying anymore than the others do I just cant watch him

Like Julian, always have. He actually seems to enjoy his job, even after all these years.

Dale doesn't bother me. Actually think he takes the p*** out of himself sometimes presenting.

Craig, er who????? He just does not register with me. No doubt because I don't watch him.

Charlie, I just have the urge to beat him round the head with a rolled up newspaper. Telling him to stop being a total prat.

Do Richard Jackson and Glen Campbell count? If so, no comment.

Simon, harmless don't pay much attention to him.

I like Julian,always have done.
Dale is ok too,like it when he has a chuckle to himself too.
not bothered about any of the others really.

Now Dale I can tolerate, in fact I quite enjoy it when he's on - the same as the others who like him, I like the fact that he takes the piss out of himself;

Julian I don't mind, although you can always tell when he's presenting a show with which he's uncomfortable, and it makes me feel uncomfortablt, too;

Charlie, well, he's harmless enough but I feel queasy whenever he's presenting "Charlie Bears", and I get sick of hearing him say the phrase "crisp white diamond" during jewellery shows;

Simon is fine but I want to scream every time he does that mock-disbelief at low prices and pretends to check with the gallery if it's correct;

And Craig, well, I don't like him and I think it's best I leave it at that!!

Simon is fine but I want to scream every time he does that mock-disbelief at low prices and pretends to check with the gallery if it's correct

Yes I agree totally. It drives me crazy too. He did it the other day with those bl**dy awful slippery nylon Complete Comforter bedspreads.

Then Debbie Greenwood was rabbiting on about expecting to find one in a boutique hotel. Maybe a brothel in Blackpool. If I went in a boutique hotel and there was of those on the bed, I'd run out again quick sticks.

Hopefully Anthony will tire of the Cruise Ships and return to QVC

Fingers crossed. He might discover that he gets terrible sea-sickness :puke::puke: and is compelled to be a land-lubber. For someone who likes travel, he couldn't work in a better place than Marco Polo House (is the QVC building still called that ?)

Latest posts

Back