Molton Brown TSV 01/10/14 (QVC Birthday)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not such good value as first time round,is it?
Much as I enjoy MB products,not sure if I'll go for this! The 100ms body lotions put me off especially if giving as pressies.

Last year while I was sorting out my shed I found boxes of old QVC products including 3 MB TSV's & a ton of other beauty products. My son in law was thrilled with the Eucalyptus shower gel

All items were still perfect!

Wow! I am coming round to hunt in your shed, there's only spiders and gardening tools in mine :mysmilie_483:

Yes, I got the email. No idea why?? Oh and no easy pay mentioned so looks like it will not have easy pay, early offers to buy always include the easy pay.

Crabtree & Evelyn, not a big fan, but like the Gardener's Hand Cream and buy my aunt a food hamper every Christmas. Oh and own the Indian Sandalwood cologne. I would think they are are same price point as Molton Brown

I wish the birthday Easy Pays were for everyone and not just a computer selected few. I would have been tempted by this TSV had I got an Easy Pay code.

I got the ez pay code and also the email to order the MB TSV early. As others have said no mention of easy pay. I'll wait and see if that changes at midnight when they launch it (you never know!!!) I don't want to use the ez pay code for it and then find QVC put easy pay on at midnight!

I'm disappointed with this TSV, I suppose because I remember the old ones that were worth waiting for.

I wish the birthday Easy Pays were for everyone and not just a computer selected few. I would have been tempted by this TSV had I got an Easy Pay code.

I got the code, but I don't like using EZ. I hate that QVC send me it when I won't use it, but not send it someone that will.

I'm disappointed with this TSV, I suppose because I remember the old ones that were worth waiting for.

Me 2 - £50 for not quite 1000 ml of bubbles !!! plus some random body lotions which never gets used.....

I was so looking froward to MB returning - but at this price for the 'special' I'm not even slightly tempted.

For those on Facebook, what is the opinion on this tsv? I am guessing they are the ones that campaigned the hardest for the return of the brand.

It would make sense to have this on easy pay with it being a special birthday TSV & people budgeting for Christmas! Shame if it isn't!

Well DF has just said on air the MB TSV wont last because she knows how many has been sold already , So what is the point of a "Todays Special Value" when alot of the stock has already been sold before the day :S

Well DF has just said on air the MB TSV wont last because she knows how many has been sold already , So what is the point of a "Todays Special Value" when alot of the stock has already been sold before the day :S

I totally agree with you Autumn. I am fed up of them putting stuff on the website to order early. I like to actually see a presentation before I make up my mind but doubt I will be able to stay up till midnight tonight. It will no doubt be sold out tomorrow when I get chance to have a look. Mind you if it's not on Easy Pays I am not interested!

Many Happy Returns?

Does anyone know what the special deals will be for the birthday, I know we've already discounted the idea of 21p postage, but it'll be a bit poor if they're just flogging off tat as "Birthday Surprises" or with "crazy easypays" on prices already below 20 quid!

I'm bracing myself to be unimpressed :mysmilie_512:

Come on Q really surprise us with some literal actual deals for your birthday! :cake::headbang:

I totally agree with you Autumn. I am fed up of them putting stuff on the website to order early. I like to actually see a presentation before I make up my mind but doubt I will be able to stay up till midnight tonight. It will no doubt be sold out tomorrow when I get chance to have a look. Mind you if it's not on Easy Pays I am not interested!

I think they forget , not everyone had a computer , so the people that dont and go to bed early will miss out , its very unfair

Im sure she is lovely in real life but God the Molton Brown guest is annoying!!!

Nothing grabs me so far in the show.

You're right Autumn,bring back Jill Goldsmith though we moaned about her at the time,too lol

Funny how Alison keeps saying it will be sold out by lunchtime , Oh look one Molton brown show at 12pm and one at 10pm. and one OTO online ;) Talk about good planning hey :mysmilie_59:

Bit of a disappointing tsv, I was expecting 6 @ 300ml, which is why I thought circa £50 was a bargain. As 3 of the varieties are 100ml, and the price is only reduced by £5, although the rrp is over twice the cost of the set, £45 ish isn't such a great deal. Can't say I defo won't buy, but chances are against me so doing. I always liked Jill Goldsmith, and it would have been fantastic to see her back. But we all move on.

Latest posts

Back