Molton Brown TSV 2/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh I agree. Hanaleni is an all time favourite of mine (in fact this is the second duo with it I have bought. Ssssh, don’t let Andi know! 🤫).
Me too 😂but in my defence hubby loves the Templetree so we are sharing…it’s such great value and that fragrance hasn’t been around for ages

For £2.00 more each I got some 100ml Geranium Nefertum body lotion and shower gels in a huge hard gift box with tissue....and a beautiful rope handled gift bag free click n collect.

I have a guest coming this weekend & have put a bag of 30ml sizes on top of the towels for her:

3 x 30ml shower gels, just to have a good choice.
1 x 30ml volumising shampoo
1 x 30ml volumising conditioner
1 x 30ml body lotion
1 x 10ml hand cream

Should be enough for her to just try over her weekend stay.

I have a guest coming this weekend & have put a bag of 30ml sizes on top of the towels for her:

1 x 30ml body lotion
1 x 10ml hand cream

Gosh, I bet your guest will be so impressed with that!

My MB duos from Look Fantastic were due to be delivered by Evri yesterday but needless to say…. I suppose it will be Tuesday at the earliest now. However LF have sent me an email apologising for the delay and a £5 off voucher code. I was very surprised! Mind you I don’t want to spend any more money!

My MB duos from Look Fantastic were due to be delivered by Evri yesterday but needless to say…. I suppose it will be Tuesday at the earliest now. However LF have sent me an email apologising for the delay and a £5 off voucher code. I was very surprised! Mind you I don’t want to spend any more money!
Yes you do…. grab another set with the £5 voucher….

Molton Brown 11 Piece Collection TSV 02/10/22 (bare mind Choice names might change)

6x 30ml Collection In Both Sets RRP TBC

Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel
Relaxing Ylang Ylang Bath & Shower Gel
Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel
Re Charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel
Infusing Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Gel
Flora Luminare Bath & Shower Gel

Floral
300ml Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml Jasmine & Sunrose Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
100ml Orange & Bergamot Hand Wash RRP £10 + post
100ml Rhubarb & Rose Hand Wash RRP £10 + post

Warm
300ml Milk Musk Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml Flame Tree & Pimento Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml Blissful Templetree Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
100ml White Mulberry Hand Wash RRP £10 + post
100ml Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Hand Wash RRP £10 + post

Total RRP About £95 (before the minis get added) + post
Go away with this temptation😂

1 x 30ml body lotion
1 x 10ml hand cream

Where do I book to come and stay at your house??? 🤔

It still hasn’t arrived! Or indeed moved from last week! I sent a message to LF but they said I had to leave it a bit longer. So when I get back from an appointment tomorrow afternoon I’ll complain again. ****** Evri. I know we have to allow extra because of the funeral, but that was one day. 🤬

1 x 30ml body lotion
1 x 10ml hand cream

How thoughtful

1 x 30ml body lotion
1 x 10ml hand cream

Lucky guest!

1 x 30ml body lotion
1 x 10ml hand cream

I’d be expecting my guest to do all the cooking and washing up for the weekend if I gave away my MB with such generosity. And to launder and iron their bedding before they left.

Well my overdue duos have arrived so my TSV avoidance plan is back on track. Unfortunately LF have now sent a replacement via RM so I shall have to deal with the return somehow. Sigh.

Latest posts

Back