ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Molton Brown 11 Piece Luxury Gift Collection
Item Number: 246043
QVC Price £87.00
Todays Special Value Price £56.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £14.24

Giving the gift of gorgeous Molton Brown formulas has never been easier than with this incredible 11-piece collection. Let them indulge in pure luxury with a library of six Bath & Shower Gels that are beautifully boxed, or treat their hands to two beloved Hand Washes in an elegant drawstring bag or why not wow them with a trio of full-sized Bath & Shower Gels? The choice is yours, in either Floral or Fresh fragrances, as you'll receive all of this and matching gift packaging to make stunning presents for your nearest and dearest. It's time to pamper!

Five-star luxury - found in the world's finest hotels and high-end department stores, Molton Brown is synonymous with luxury living. You too can create a boutique feeling at home in your bathroom with their range of beautifully fragranced products.

The perfect present – anybody who deserves a little bit of luxury in their lives will simply love the exceptional quality of Molton Brown. Whether they've loved it for years or are new to the brand, give them the gift of some quality 'me-time' as they sink into the bath or step into the shower with the versatile Bath & Shower Gel, or an invigorating pick-me-up with the beautifully-scented Hand Washes.

Gifts for you, gifts for them - this amazing collection creates three fabulous presents for loved ones, splitting up perfectly into a trio of full-sized Bath & Shower Gels, a library of travel-sized Bath & Shower Gels and a duo of Hand Washes, each presented in luxurious, branded gift packaging. However, if you can't bear to share (and we don't blame you!), why not keep one of the sets for yourself… or maybe two!

Elevate your daily routine - made in England from the finest ingredients, the Bath & Shower Gels from Molton Brown are well-loved for their rich, versatile formulas and can be used in your daily shower as a luxurious, cleansing wash or in your bath for an indulgent, pampering experience.

Fresh or Floral? With two stunning scent options to choose from, either Fresh or Floral, each with an array of gorgeous fragrances in each, you're spoilt for choice! Go for the Floral option for elegant scents of Jasmine & Sunrose, Rhubarb & Rose, currently-only-at-QVC Rosa Absolute and much more, or go for the Fresh option for stunning notes of Milk Musk, White Mulberry, Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel and a whole host of other crisp scents. Whichever you go for, each option features the same six-piece library of Bath & Shower Gels in the same beloved Molton Brown fragrances, so you can enjoy an array of favourites too.

Fragrance notes:
Milk Musk:

• Top notes: pear and peach
  • Heart notes: musk, Ambroxan and vanilla
  • Base notes: white cedarwood and tonka bean
Flametree & Pimento:

• Top notes: pimento, mandarin and violet leaf
  • Heart notes: black pepper, liquorice and nutmeg
  • Base notes: Australian flame tree, tobacco and cedarwood
Blissful Templetree:

• Top notes: orange, fruity rose and gardenia
  • Heart notes: jasmine, lilac and honey
  • Base notes: patchouli, sandalwood and vanilla
Refined White Mulberry:

• Top notes: basil, bergamot and elemi
  • Heart notes: clary sage, green tea and rosemary
  • Base notes: thyme, mate and musk
Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel:

• Top notes: fig leaves, cardamom and bergamot
  • Heart notes: marine notes, jasmine and violet leaf
  • Base notes: salted cypress, cedarwood and musk
Delicious Rhubarb & Rose:

• Top notes: grapefruit, yuzu and lemongrass
  • Heart notes: rhubarb leaf, rose and spearmint
  • Base notes: vanilla, musk and spun sugar
Relaxing Ylang-Ylang:

• Top notes: tangerine, cardamom and ginger
  • Heart notes: ylang-ylang and jasmine
  • Base notes: vanilla, cedarwood and musk
Heavenly Gingerlily:

• Top notes: cardamom, ginger and clove
  • Heart notes: tuberose, lily and tagetes
  • Base notes: cedarwood, sandalwood and musk
Re-charge Black Pepper:

• Top notes: black pepper, lemon and ginger
  • Heart notes: coriander oil and basil
  • Base notes: vetiver, oakmoss and ambergris
Infusing Eucalyptus:

• Top notes: eucalyptus, lavandin and rosemary
  • Heart notes: wild mint, clove and thyme
  • Base notes: cedarwood, patchouli and musk
Flora Luminare:

• Top notes: orange blossom, mandarin and ylang-ylang
  • Heart notes: Polynesian frangipani, jasmine absolute and rose absolute
  • Base notes: vanilla, cedarwood and musk
Fiery Pink Pepper:

• Top notes: pink pepper, tangerine and elemi
  • Heart notes: nutmeg, ginger and jasmine
  • Base notes: patchouli, cedarwood and oakmoss
Empowering Jasmine & Sun Rose:

• Top notes: raspberry, bergamot and peach
  • Heart notes: jasmine, osmanthus and rose
  • Base notes: labdanum, patchouli and musk
Rosa Absolute:

• Top notes: blackcurrant, pink pepper and raspberry
  • Heart notes: rose, violet leaf and geranium
  • Base notes: patchouli, labdanum and vanilla
Orange & Bergamot:

• Top notes: orange, bergamot and mandarin
  • Heart notes: neroli, cardamom and galbanum
  • Base notes: musk, ylang-ylang and cedarwood

Fresh option contains:

• 1 x Milk Musk Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Flametree & Pimento Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Blissful Templetree Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Refined White Mulberry Fine Liquid Hand Wash (100ml)
  • 1 x Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Fine Liquid Hand Wash (100ml)
  • 1 x Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Relaxing Yang-Ylang Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Re-charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Infusing Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Flora Luminare Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 2 x gift boxes
  • 1 x drawstring gift bag
Or
Floral option contains:

• 1 x Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Jasmine & Sun Rose Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Fine Liquid Hand Wash (100ml)
  • 1 x Orange & Bergamot Fine Liquid Hand Wash (100ml)
  • 1 x Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Relaxing Yang-Ylang Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Re-charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Infusing Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Flora Luminare Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 2 x gift boxes
  • 1 x drawstring gift bag

So just the one for £60.91 Inc P&P, MrM, not 2 sets as it’s £25.84 over your £100 threshold?

I’m a bit shocked at the price, to be honest. Yes, I’m sure the value at RRP is going to be about twice that but I’ve got used to those fab quads that work out under £12 a 300ml bottle.

So just the one for £60.91 Inc P&P, MrM, not 2 sets as it’s £25.84 over your £100 threshold?

I’m a bit shocked at the price, to be honest. Yes, I’m sure the value at RRP is going to be about twice that but I’ve got used to those fab quads that work out under £12 a 300ml bottle.
Yeah, I'm not sure about even getting one set now to be honest. I was only half joking when I expected to be able to get two sets for under £100.00 but I certainly wasn't expecting £61.00 per set. As you say, the 300ml quads are usually under £50.00 so ml for ml, this TSV isn't that good value really.
I quite like the Flame Tree but it certainly isn't one of my favourites, I've got a Templetree in stock so it was only the Milk Musk that was really appealing to me.
No, I'm going to have a long think about this before I take the plunge.

It’s almost like it would make a good ‘trial’ set, I can’t be doing with those 30ml bottles . My money is defo safe……phew. I have the quad set and that’s good enough for me.

Decision update, I'm definitely not getting it.
The 30ml bottles are a pet hate of mine so I'm not even putting a value against them. The two 100ml handwashes are nice enough I suppose but they look kind of odd on the sink with them being so small and they aren't really generous enough to be gifted on their own so I just know that they'd end up in the back of the wardrobe for an eternity, so really it's only the 3x300ml bottles that I want and if we ignore the trial sizes in the pack they work out at over £20.00 a bottle which I'd never pay in a million years.
I'll just have to ignore Q on Sunday until it sells out and we hopefully might get a couple of decent OTO offers.
But, I'm not sure it will sell out to be honest. Last years TSV didn't and that was a slightly better price and we hadn't really heard of the cost of living crisis either which is bound to make people think long and hard before they jump straight in with an order.

Decision update, I'm definitely not getting it.
The 30ml bottles are a pet hate of mine so I'm not even putting a value against them. The two 100ml handwashes are nice enough I suppose but they look kind of odd on the sink with them being so small and they aren't really generous enough to be gifted on their own so I just know that they'd end up in the back of the wardrobe for an eternity, so really it's only the 3x300ml bottles that I want and if we ignore the trial sizes in the pack they work out at over £20.00 a bottle which I'd never pay in a million years.
I'll just have to ignore Q on Sunday until it sells out and we hopefully might get a couple of decent OTO offers.
But, I'm not sure it will sell out to be honest. Last years TSV didn't and that was a slightly better price and we hadn't really heard of the cost of living crisis either which is bound to make people think long and hard before they jump straight in with an order.
I have got one for my daughter as she saw it and liked it, but didn’t order one for myself. For the same reasons as you give. I really dislike the 30ml bottles, and I love the Aldi MB hand wash dupes so really it’s down to the shower gels, which works out quite expensive.
I think we have got a bit spoilt with the boxes of four for £44 and the various sets of two for £28 that have been around…
Shame they didn’t put in a 4th bottle and get rid of those 30ml sizes…

Luckily my duos from Look Fantastic finally turned up so I have no excuse to buy this. Like Mr M I also dislike the 30ml bottles. I bought last year’s thinking they would make a good present for a friend. They looked so piddling I had to buy another minis set from JLP and some of those! So that was a bargain, not. I had serious buyer‘s remorse because everyone else on here seemed to realise it wasn’t very good value, especially as the quads and trios on special price always are such a good buy. I’m also going to look for an OTO…. Hopefully a Neon Amber OTO.

Well, I’m very proud of some of the MB gullible faithful on here! The TSV is definitely not a great deal, especially with the prices we’ve come to expect from numerous other sets in the past year or so. I say “expect“ but actually we anticipated a higher price on this TSV days ago, didn’t we? The 30ml bottles would be perfectly acceptable (for me) as a freebie extra, or if we were effectively paying about 50p to try them (which I don’t need as I know them all). But as @llloyd will no doubt show when she finally pulls her finger out and does the calcs, they will be “costed” in this deal at several times that and while you can get the aforementioned 300ml Lidl/Aldi dupes for around £1, I’d rather have those if ever I run out in this lifetime.

I doubt it will sell out so don’t expect an OTO but they might showcase some of the other MB deals they have at the moment on the day. Or they might remove those offers by then! Mazza, does this set appeal, if you fancy Neon Amber? I’m not sure you like Black Pepper, though?

Molton Brown 3 Piece set

Well, I’m very proud of some of the MB gullible faithful on here! The TSV is definitely not a great deal, especially with the prices we’ve come to expect from numerous other sets in the past year or so. I say “expect“ but actually we anticipated a higher price on this TSV days ago, didn’t we? The 30ml bottles would be perfectly acceptable (for me) as a freebie extra, or if we were effectively paying about 50p to try them (which I don’t need as I know them all). But as @llloyd will no doubt show when she finally pulls her finger out and does the calcs, they will be “costed” in this deal at several times that and while you can get the aforementioned 300ml Lidl/Aldi dupes for around £1, I’d rather have those if ever I run out in this lifetime.

I doubt it will sell out so don’t expect an OTO but they might showcase some of the other MB deals they have at the moment on the day. Or they might remove those offers by then! Mazza, does this set appeal, if you fancy Neon Amber? I’m not sure you like Black Pepper, though?

Molton Brown 3 Piece set
I must admit, I looked in the cupboard and thought no…

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in either option in this collection individually, directly from Molton Brown you’d pay £113. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £56.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £52.09.

3 x 300ml £25 each direct cost £13.47 each
2 x 100ml £10 each direct cost £5.39 each
6 x 30ml £3 each (as 100ml is £10, 50ml is £5 so 30ml is £3 each cost £1.62 each.

Total £113 cost £60.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Molton Brown 3 Piece set
I’ve pulled my finger out, just got home from a very early start.

Molton Brown 3 Piece set
Thanks Andi. I find a little black pepper goes a long way for me, and 300 ml lasts quite a while! I have to take a break from it occasionally, although I do like it. I don’t know if I fancy a Neon Amber lotion either. I’ve not used the shower gel so if I did go off it a bit (like Vetiver and Grapefruit) then I‘d be having to smell of it most of the day with a lotion on top. So I shan’t get this one, unless the price goes down a lot which it won’t, but maybe there will be another set. They do seem keen on it at Q. Maybe that’s cos it’s not selling anywhere else, 😂😂.

If it has to be MB, there are better value sets here on Q, on Amazon and on MB Outlet, to say nothing of other online retailers.
Q bamboozled the MB faithful last year and are trying it again. You know what they say: fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
£61 is far, far too much.

If it has to be MB, there are better value sets here on Q, on Amazon and on MB Outlet, to say nothing of other online retailers.
Q bamboozled the MB faithful last year and are trying it again. You know what they say: fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
£61 is far, far too much.
They’ll be pushing the drawstring gift bag and two gift boxes to justify it. But I wouldn’t need to put any of the bottles in boxes or bags as I would only be “gifting” them to myself.

I will watch the Todays Special Value just for the fun factor. MB do so many deals throughout the year far superior to thier block buster TSV's so whats the point?

Latest posts

Back