Ruth Langsford Fashion TSV 10/09/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I used to buy a lot of M & S back in the day, particularly Per Una, but now that range has only a choice of about 8 items which aren't my style. In general I've found that their sizing has gone to pot, so find little that actually fits me well.

Before long QVC will be rebranded as the Ruth Langsford Show - clothes, footwear, sunglasses, bags and now jewellery. Lets see how she fares come the winter when the energy bills start kicking in - all her stuff will be in clearance regardless of whether her ****** logo is on everything or not !

I used to buy a lot of M & S back in the day, particularly Per Una, but now that range has only a choice of about 8 items which aren't my style. In general I've found that their sizing has gone to pot, so find little that actually fits me well.

Before long QVC will be rebranded as the Ruth Langsford Show - clothes, footwear, sunglasses, bags and now jewellery. Lets see how she fares come the winter when the energy bills start kicking in - all her stuff will be in clearance regardless of whether her ****** logo is on everything or not !

Ruth Langsford oral hygiene range ... here's a sneak peak at her toothbrush:

92161e6fb6deb5cef8e7f02c5e6026d4_1024x1024.jpeg

Ruthie does have quite big teeth though. Not meant to be insulting but mine are quite small in comparison.

CC

I spend a lot of time browsing in charity shops and I'm starting to see RL items on the rails.

I've looked at them and honestly I wouldn't pay charity shop prices let alone QVC prices plus P&P, in my opinion the quality isn't there.

Silly Jackie will probably blurt it out when reading a tweet , without reading it through in her head first ( like she did re the broken hanging chain, and broken sunglasses!)

Latest posts

Back