Ruth Langsford TSV 11/02/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well the only item bought from her collection was a complete disaster. A 'cocoon' cardi / wrap that on air had sleeves just below the elbow - on me came a foot below my wrists ! back it went, and on reading the reviews it was not a success. Never seen it aired again. Tbh I find her range a bit too "officy", and her jumpers and sportyluxe smacks of trying too hard - She summed it up perfectly with Jackie saying the tracksuit was for those that didn't go to the gym or do yoga. Not for me.

Ruth Langsford Button Through Faux Leather Jacket
Item Number: 196412
QVC Price £79.98
Todays Special Value Price £59.97
P&P £3.95

Give your outfit an effortlessly sleek finish with this faux leather jacket from Ruth Langsford. Boasting a collar neckline and chest and side seam pockets, not forgetting the gorgeous faux leather finish, this timeless piece is the perfect way to add some edge to your looks, especially when the weather is on the chilly side. Pair with slim-fit jeans and trainers or wear it over a dress and boots for a look you'll love all year round.

*A great saving : If you were to buy the Ruth Langsford Button Through Faux Leather Jacket from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £79.98 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £59.97 plus P&P, you’re saving £20.01.

It's all in the details - this essential piece boasts a range of details that elevate its look and feel. We love the covered buttons and bold leopard print lining, not forgetting the comfortable stretch faux leather that ensures you're not restricted as you go about your day.

Versatile style - comfortable and wearable, this stylish jacket is one you'll love throwing on when you want to effortlessly elevate your look. Whether you keep it casual with jeans and trainers or dress it up with a chic skirt or dress, it's sure to make an impression every time you wear it.

Choose your shade - this jacket comes in four wearable shades to suit a range of outfits. If you're after a classic look then opt for Black or Light Grey. Prefer something more colourful but just as trendy? Then Cappuccino or Raspberry will be for you.

• Long sleeves
  • Collar neckline
  • Button fastenings
  • Two chest pockets with buttons
  • Two side seam pockets
  • Printed lining
  • Outer: 50% polyester, 50% polyurethane; lining: 97% polyester, 3% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Black
  • Cappuccino
  • Light Grey
  • Raspberry

Garment measurements:

• Chest: 8: 100.3cm (39.4"), 10: 102.9cm (40.5"), 12: 105.4cm (41.4"), 14: 108cm (42.5"), 16: 111.8cm (44"), 18: 115.6cm (45.5"), 20: 119.4cm (47"), 22: 124.5cm (49")
  • Waist: 8: 91.4cm (35.9"), 10: 94cm (37"), 12: 96.5cm (37.9"), 14: 99.1cm (39"), 16: 102.9cm (40.5"), 18: 106.7cm (42"), 20: 111.1cm (43.7"), 22: 115.6cm (45.5")
  • Length: 8: 57.8cm (22.7"), 10: 58.1cm (22.8"), 12: 58.4cm (22.9"), 14: 58.9cm (23.1"), 16: 59.4cm (23.3"), 18: 60cm (23.6"), 20: 60.6cm (23.8"), 22: 61.4cm (24.2")

All measurements are approximate

It's not that nice is it? How many of these short jackets does Ruth think we need? Well actually I don't have any as I don't like faux leather. The jean jacket style was OK but every single brand was doing them and hers were nothing special. Not buying. I find Ruth's clothes a bit mumsy to be honest and all far too long in the leg, sleeve, all over length. I really don't like jeans with high heels either which is a look Ruth seems to favour.

CC

It's not that nice is it? How many of these short jackets does Ruth think we need? Well actually I don't have any as I don't like faux leather. The jean jacket style was OK but every single brand was doing them and hers were nothing special. Not buying. I find Ruth's clothes a bit mumsy to be honest and all far too long in the leg, sleeve, all over length. I really don't like jeans with high heels either which is a look Ruth seems to favour.

CC

Me neither, it looks dated on a woman her age. I once worked with a lady who insisted on wearing a pencil skirt with a Ruth type jumper (this was 20 years ago), and a belt around her waist. All smacked a bit 1950's and that's how I feel about RL's fashion, well at least the way Ruth wears it, like someone who has to look smart with her earrings in an full slap, even when slumming it.

Sophia looks like you just wouldn't want to look - a disaster.
I wonder what Sophia really thinks about the jacket. As usual, I think it looks wrong, because it's waaaay too small. On the other hand, she may like her jackets small and tight. Her size in pink sold out within minutes, so it must be a 'look' that the larger ladies want.

Me neither, it looks dated on a woman her age. I once worked with a lady who insisted on wearing a pencil skirt with a Ruth type jumper (this was 20 years ago), and a belt around her waist. All smacked a bit 1950's and that's how I feel about RL's fashion, well at least the way Ruth wears it, like someone who has to look smart with her earrings in an full slap, even when slumming it.
I've never seen anyone who dresses like Ruth in the flesh. Yes, she always looks smart and well groomed when she's on QVC, but, as Glenn often says (not about her) that she has the 'trying too hard' look. She must be a very self controlled woman. It would be interesting to see her on her more relaxed days (if she has them.)

Latest posts

Back