Ruth Langsford TSV 27/2/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I rarely watch fashion shows but every now and again I catch a glimpse and sometimes I`m sure Stevie Wonder dresses the presenters and models. Talk about grotesque patterns and colour mixes.

I rarely watch fashion shows but every now and again I catch a glimpse and sometimes I`m sure Stevie Wonder dresses the presenters and models. Talk about grotesque patterns and colour mixes.
Almost...it's Stine and you can find her name in Stevie Wonder. She needs to be sacked! I don't know whether Stine over rules the presenter's choices, but Chunts was wearing a Kim jump suit in plain pinkish burgundy, and it did nothing but accentuate her size, and the colour didn't particulary suit her either. The jump suit came in a couple of other shades and patterns and it was blatatnly obvious she'd have looked ten times better in one of them instead. Stine - if you're reading this "You're ****** rubbish"!

Almost...it's Stine and you can find her name in Stevie Wonder. She needs to be sacked! I don't know whether Stine over rules the presenter's choices, but Chunts was wearing a Kim jump suit in plain pinkish burgundy, and it did nothing but accentuate her size, and the colour didn't particulary suit her either. The jump suit came in a couple of other shades and patterns and it was blatatnly obvious she'd have looked ten times better in one of them instead. Stine - if you're reading this "You're ****** rubbish"!
The jumpsuit/shoes combo the model was wearing looked daft & she fairly plodded along, so professional!

Just seen Ruth wearing the latest dress in her frumpy collection..she looks like a headmistress, not sure that's a look many people would want...costs over £50 of course!

Ruth Langsford Contrast Placket Print Tunic Top
Item Number: 187891
QVC Price £48.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £2.95

This chic tunic top from Ruth Langsford features long sleeves with double buttoned cuffs, a modern all-over print and contrasting details on the V-neckline and placket. Add instant sophistication to your favourite trousers, jeans and leggings with this sleek tunic top, which you're sure to reach for time and time again.

Keeping it comfy - made from a soft, stretchy fabric and designed to be semi-fitted, this flattering tunic skims the body while still allowing for plenty of movement, providing you with the perfect combination of style and comfort. It can also be worn open as a cardigan for a comfy alternative to a blazer or jacket.

Endless outfits - this tunic top is incredibly versatile, easy to pair with a wide range of trouser styles from smart straight-leg jeans to your cosiest and most casual pair of leggings. If there's a chill in the air, it's great for layering too - try it over a camisole or under a cardigan for extra warmth.

Fierce and fabulous prints - with five gorgeous prints to choose from, there's something to suit everyone! Keep it sleek and neutral with Natural Animal, Grey Animal or Black Geo, or go for all-out colour with Cobalt Geo or Magenta Geo, ideal for brightening up your wardrobe as we transition into spring.

• Concealed button fastening on the front
  • Side slits on the hemline
  • 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine wash cold separately

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 93.9cm (37"), S: 99.1cm (39"), M: 104.1cm (41"), L: 110.5cm (43.5"), XL: 118.1cm (46.5"), 2XL: 128.3cm (50.5"), 3XL: 138.4cm (54.5")
  • Length: XS: 72.4cm (28.5"), S: 73cm (28.7"), M: 73.6cm (28.9"), L: 74.5cm (29.3"), XL: 75.8cm (29.8"), 2XL: 77.8cm (30.6"), 3XL: 80cm (31.5")

All measurements are approximate

Ruth Langsford Contrast Placket Print Tunic Top
Item Number: 187891
QVC Price £48.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £2.95

This chic tunic top from Ruth Langsford features long sleeves with double buttoned cuffs, a modern all-over print and contrasting details on the V-neckline and placket. Add instant sophistication to your favourite trousers, jeans and leggings with this sleek tunic top, which you're sure to reach for time and time again.

Keeping it comfy - made from a soft, stretchy fabric and designed to be semi-fitted, this flattering tunic skims the body while still allowing for plenty of movement, providing you with the perfect combination of style and comfort. It can also be worn open as a cardigan for a comfy alternative to a blazer or jacket.

Endless outfits - this tunic top is incredibly versatile, easy to pair with a wide range of trouser styles from smart straight-leg jeans to your cosiest and most casual pair of leggings. If there's a chill in the air, it's great for layering too - try it over a camisole or under a cardigan for extra warmth.

Fierce and fabulous prints - with five gorgeous prints to choose from, there's something to suit everyone! Keep it sleek and neutral with Natural Animal, Grey Animal or Black Geo, or go for all-out colour with Cobalt Geo or Magenta Geo, ideal for brightening up your wardrobe as we transition into spring.

• Concealed button fastening on the front
  • Side slits on the hemline
  • 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine wash cold separately

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 93.9cm (37"), S: 99.1cm (39"), M: 104.1cm (41"), L: 110.5cm (43.5"), XL: 118.1cm (46.5"), 2XL: 128.3cm (50.5"), 3XL: 138.4cm (54.5")
  • Length: XS: 72.4cm (28.5"), S: 73cm (28.7"), M: 73.6cm (28.9"), L: 74.5cm (29.3"), XL: 75.8cm (29.8"), 2XL: 77.8cm (30.6"), 3XL: 80cm (31.5")

All measurements are approximate

my eyes are darting all over the place that pattern is like a scene from Quadrophenia

£40.00 for a 100% synthetic top that has to be washed separately?

Last year I got a couple of 97%cotton 3% elastane tops from Primark or Asda, I think they were £7.00 each and I just throw them in the washing machine and they come out lovely.

Much nicer design too and I don't sweat buckets when I wear them.

Had a look and no ****** thank you! It doesn’t look too bad from the back but from the front in some shots it looks like she’s wearing a molly old cardi from the 80’s - close up , like a molly old blouse from the 80’s. Dunno who’d want that drab and garish (some achievement!) frumpfest when there’s so many lovely alternatives out there for half the price and double the quality!

I see that Catherine Huntley got her blog up and running before Jackie Kabler and managed to mention and provide a link for the Ruth Langsford TSV first. I have to say it's not a garment that appeals to me; I don't think it does much for Ruth tbh.

DEAR GOD ! I can just hear her describing it. I see she's doing the dated stilettoes and jeans look which no-one does now (or do they ?). I'm 12 years older than her, and I wouldn't wear her stuff if you paid me. Ruth is stuck in a 90's time warp, in her own dress style and what she's fobbing off on the rest of us.

I would love to hear her comments if she does in fact collaborate with a 'design team', because I would say "are you kidding me ?" , " I can't promote that, its truly awful "

Forgot to mention that when I was watching a bit of Ruth's show the other day...someone had called or texted in enquiring as to when her necklaces were coming back? WHY? What's wrong with people?...why would you want to enquire about a bit of tin on a fake suede string that costs at least 3 times as much as it should do?!

Had a look and no ****** thank you! It doesn’t look too bad from the back but from the front in some shots it looks like she’s wearing a molly old cardi from the 80’s - close up , like a molly old blouse from the 80’s. Dunno who’d want that drab and garish (some achievement!) frumpfest when there’s so many lovely alternatives out there for half the price and double the quality!
Molly!!!! Lordy, lordy, I haven't heard that in decades. My sister is the only other person I have ever used that word and it's usually when she's talking about her hair :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

CC

DEAR GOD ! I can just hear her describing it. I see she's doing the dated stilettoes and jeans look which no-one does now (or do they ?). I'm 12 years older than her, and I wouldn't wear her stuff if you paid me. Ruth is stuck in a 90's time warp, in her own dress style and what she's fobbing off on the rest of us.

I would love to hear her comments if she does in fact collaborate with a 'design team', because I would say "are you kidding me ?" , " I can't promote that, its truly awful "
Yes, Nicola Sturgeon does but she doesn't do jeans it's those stirrup ski pants. No, I lied, it's hideous tapered trousers with stilettos. She is pure 80's.

CC

RL's designs don't look good on anyone, even the tall slim models.

I can't believe the prices.

I agree the long pendant necklaces she has started to promote are so uninspiring. She's even giving them the Lola Rose spiel about how they are lengthening and slim the body by drawing the eye down. For goodnesss sake! A necklace is just a necklace - it cannot work miracles.

It's also very boring to hear the same marketing ploys pushed out again and again.

Latest posts

Back