Catherine

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shop Til I Drop

Registered Shopper
Watching the craft hour, I think Catherine looks lovely in the dress she's wearing, she should wear this colour more often, it suits her (IMO).

I looked at her Twitter page the other day and it seems she and Steve ended their relationship a month or so ago. She only mentioned it cos someone asked how he was, then she said "would have felt pompous making an 'announcement'..it's hardly breaking news".

I have lots of respect for Catherine anyway but even more as she also tweeted to someone "Seriously though, there are people in this world facing a million times worse than I. Parents of soldiers and so on and so on..I'm fine xxx". Hugs to her and major credit for positive attitude. :flower: :flower: :flower:

I looked at her Twitter page the other day and it seems she and Steve ended their relationship a month or so ago. She only mentioned it cos someone asked how he was, then she said "would have felt pompous making an 'announcement'..it's hardly breaking news".

I have lots of respect for Catherine anyway but even more as she also tweeted to someone "Seriously though, there are people in this world facing a million times worse than I. Parents of soldiers and so on and so on..I'm fine xxx". Hugs to her and major credit for positive attitude. :flower: :flower: :flower:

I like Catherine so much, my love for her is bordering on sapphic, I dunno why? Anyway I had a feeling this relationship would bite the dust, which is why I said "enjoy it while it lasts", in some other Chunters thread months ago.

As per, she has a positive and realistic perspective on the situation.

Kudos to her as always.:up:

Watching the craft hour, I think Catherine looks lovely in the dress she's wearing, she should wear this colour more often, it suits her (IMO).

Yes, but she should relegate the royal blue numbers to the back of the wardrobe. It's too strong a colour for her and when the colour jumps out before the person that's a clue.

I like Catherine so much, my love for her is bordering on sapphic, I dunno why? Anyway I had a feeling this relationship would bite the dust, which is why I said "enjoy it while it lasts", in some other Chunters thread months ago.

As per, she has a positive and realistic perspective on the situation.

Kudos to her as always.:up:

..... Gosh words fail me.

Though it's a shame since you say you know it all you didn't post a month ago about them making the decision to end their relationship, then you could have really enjoyed doing that.

Though it's a shame since you say you know it all you didn't post a month ago about them making the decision to end their relationship, then you could have really enjoyed doing that.

Sorry, I'm not being sarcastic or facetious or any other thing when I write this. I really don't understand what you've written there?? Come again and I'll respond.

Thank You.:)

i must admit she is very proffesional and handling it all very well. good luck catherine.:heart:

Yes, kudos to her for behaving with such dignity and not making a big hoo-ha about it all. She's probably been going through a horrid time - but her professionalism does her credit. I hope she feels better soon, for she is a gorgeous woman to be sure.

xx

what a shame - I'm not Catherine's biggest fan as I think she's a bit too saccharine, but I really do feel sorry about this and admire her for the way she's handled/handling the situation.

Aw, that is a shame. I did notice that she didn't mention Steve when she was presenting the recent Clogau TSV.

Agree that she has been very professional.

:bear:

Ok, lemme see if I can break this down into bite sized, digestible chunks.

Ok, words fail you, fine. Got that.

I know it all apparently?? I must thank the person(s) who keeps perpetuating this myth across the forum.

And then , if I'm not mistaken, the last bit of your post seems to suggest that I take some pleasure in Catherine having split up with her man?

Wrong, wrong and thrice wrong. But you're entitled to your unique understanding of my words, as is everyone else on this forum.:smile:

Yes, kudos to her for behaving with such dignity and not making a big hoo-ha about it all. She's probably been going through a horrid time - but her professionalism does her credit. I hope she feels better soon, for she is a gorgeous woman to be sure.

xx

Oh I'm really sad to hear this news. I really like Catherine and if it doesn't sound daft I'd high hopes that she might have found a real long-lasting happiness. Absolute respect to her for the way she's handling it, in terms of her ability to continue to see the bigger picture (very hard to do in these circumstances I know from experience), to keep turning up every day and doing a fine job as a presenter (such that we would not have had a clue what she was going through), and to carry on bringing up two teenagers, largely on her own as I understand it. All power to her. :star::up::clapping:

Just told my OH (Civil Partner) this news, and she has responded in the following fashion: "Aww that's really sad. I will say this though, she's a good looking woman is Catherine, she won't be alone for long. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating toast."

Can't decide whether to be jealous or amused! Catherine, it would seem you have a fan club launching from my house...

I really like Catherine but all this talk about her being brave and profssional carryiing on etc is a bit OTT.Have I missed something here. Has she had a limb off of does she have an incurable disease. No she has split from her partner. It may have been her decision. She may be fine about it.

Sorry Nicky, I am not goading anyone just airing my thoughts. As I said I like Catherine but what I posted is my opinion thats all.

Latest posts

Back