Elemis TSV 26/7/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interesting one. I belong to the Caroline Hirons' Facebook group. Someone in the US watching QVC US Elemis show and the rep said Elemis is the biggest selling beauty brand on QVC UK. She wanted to know how many people in the group used Elemis and was it what the rep claimed?

Loads in the group love the cleansing balm and some others used other products. I replied saying how many TSVs they have on QVC UK and usually 80,000 units the Xmas one is 120,000 and how people complain about how many TSVs and shows they get on QVC UK. The next brands would be Liz Earle, Decleor and Gatineau sales-wise for QVC UK.

I have noticed reading the QVC US forum that Elemis is really taking off there the prices seem lower than QVC UK for one and well, of course, they can have longer easy pay up to 6.
I followed her but have unfollowed she is so aggressive and shouts at everyone who has a different opinion. She is even worse on IG stories and you can see she has had a lot of work done.

Her Facebook is full of followers who swear she is the all-knowing expert. Strangely many opening use products she does not like and opening talk about it. I use my Clarisonic for years but she hates them and is all about the acid which I cannot use. I have openly said I use a Clarisonic and only if using it wrong will you damage your skin. You just glide it over the skin you do not use as a scrubbing brush.

Our queen is what many call her I sometimes feel it is all very sycophantic.

£75.00 the only thing I would like to try is the face cream the rest is not of interest its still £75.00

The super serum is good, but tiny @15mls!

I'm thinking about it based on those 2, but not sure about the maths as the rest is a load of old ****. Need to continue reading down. Any pointers appreciated.

I sometimes read her blog, but as Donna says, the sycophantic posts from some of her followers are nauseating.
When I met her at an event 2 years ago, she was very down to earth and friendly and does have good skin.
But in all honesty, if you didn't know who she was, you would walk past her in the street and not give a second glance.
Just my opinion of course. (I'm talking about Caroline H)

I sometimes read her blog, but as Donna says, the sycophantic posts from some of her followers are nauseating.
When I met her at an event 2 years ago, she was very down to earth and friendly and does have good skin.
But in all honesty, if you didn't know who she was, you would walk past her in the street and not give a second glance.
Just my opinion of course.
I think it's all gone to her head a bit & is becoming more & more of her cash cow. She is more so reliant on the sycophants, too. Her book, I feel is somewhat patronising, with whole pages given over to statements & pictures/graphics with lots of !!!! !MARKS and CAPITAL letters - seems she doesn't rate her subjects intelligence very highly.
People must & should remember she is a (gobby) beauty editor, not a doctor, humanitarian or philanthropist who has had a lot of work done by the very best - all paid for by their sycophantism. Surely if the products she swears by were all that, then she wouldn't need the needles ?
Needles to say (geddit) she gets on my bosoms!

I use to love watching Caroline H but she is yet another you-tuber who has let fame & fortune go to their head sadly. She is very opinionated, rude, loud mouthed & really pushes the products belonging to her really good friends brands now which is disappointing. Not read her book, nor am I likely too.
As for the Elemis TSV.... well I did order then received the sample of the body cream. My set will be going straight back. Worst smell I've smelt in ages. If you love headache inducing extremely highly scented lavender scents it might be for you. Really disappointed.

I use to love watching Caroline H but she is yet another you-tuber who has let fame & fortune go to their head sadly. She is very opinionated, rude, loud mouthed & really pushes the products belonging to her really good friends brands now which is disappointing. Not read her book, nor am I likely too.
As for the Elemis TSV.... well I did order then received the sample of the body cream. My set will be going straight back. Worst smell I've smelt in ages. If you love headache inducing extremely highly scented lavender scents it might be for you. Really disappointed.
It makes me laugh when they say I have only had baby botox.

I met her about 2 years back at a SpaceNK event as I said in another post I actually went for the free champagne. She was as said very down to earth normal-looking woman in her late 40s. At the end of the evening decided well I better go ask advice? Explained I had mild rosacea(settled unless I get a flair up using products my skin does not like), can't use the AHA, etc acids or anything with rose in it. She told me I had great skin and just keep doing what I was already doing!

The champagne was lovely.

I met her about 2 years back at a SpaceNK event as I said in another post I actually went for the free champagne. She was as said very down to earth normal-looking woman in her late 40s. At the end of the evening decided well I better go ask advice? Explained I had mild rosacea(settled unless I get a flair up using products my skin does not like), can't use the AHA, etc acids or anything with rose in it. She told me I had great skin and just keep doing what I was already doing!

The champagne was lovely.

When I have a flare up donna I put aqueous calamine cream on, calms it right down.

Latest posts

Back