Laura Geller TSV - 30/04/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

its definatly the "i dream of italy collection" i got a card about it this morning allthough im a bit miffed why it says its a 4 piece collection, looks like were going to be missing something, i know they sometimes dont include the brushes but that doesnt add up either, i wonder if well get the mascara?

What a rip! Although the mascara is getitng crappy reviews on qvc.com so maybe it's no loss?!

yeah i read them maybe thats why, i hope the price reflects the fewer amount of products

Unlikely!! It was $49 odd as a TSV in the US, bet it's about £40 here, we always get shafted despit the exchange rate. It's good value for the amount of products you get, the only reason I go for the TSv's even though I'm annoyed at the same time!! :54:

Tx

It's deffo got the lipstick as the front cover picture on the postcard shows Rome as a backdrop with a lipstick and balance n brighten nicely sitting on a marble top. The blurb says three baked items in the TSV, so it sounds like the Mascara is not included for us :33:

its definatly the "i dream of italy collection" i got a card about it this morning allthough im a bit miffed why it says its a 4 piece collection, looks like were going to be missing something, i know they sometimes dont include the brushes but that doesnt add up either, i wonder if well get the mascara?

Looks like we'll be missing quite a lot, seeing as the US had 3 baked items, a mascara, a lipstick & two brushes, one of which was double-ended so effectively three brushes! :(

i expect we will get the brushes, they rarely include the brushes in the total or they havent before, most people have loads of brushes though and would rather have the mascara than the bloomin brushes!in saying that though the mascara in the last one was rubbish !does feel like were being short changed a little

I have loads of mascaras sat around from TSV purchases & don't need another so as long as the price reflects having only four items I'll be happy. It's the baked stuff I buy LG TSVs for anyway. It's a pity it's a lipstick not a gloss though. A gloss would be much more summery!

Hello there just joined after many months.Great to get all the help and advice.Just been reading about Laura Geller tsv on QVC US does not seem popular for ladies of 50 or over any advice as I am a lady just of that age .Many thanks

Clearly I have little else to worry me...but did anyone else think it was weird that the e-mail and postcard sent out for this TSV only showed the Balance N Brighten (ie the most plain product out of the whole collection)?! I know they like to pretend they're keeping the TSV under wraps until it is launched but surely they should be enticing as many people as possible showing the fab blush etc from the Italy collection?

As i say, i have little else to worry me this morning.....!!:5:

Clearly I have little else to worry me...but did anyone else think it was weird that the e-mail and postcard sent out for this TSV only showed the Balance N Brighten (ie the most plain product out of the whole collection)?! I know they like to pretend they're keeping the TSV under wraps until it is launched but surely they should be enticing as many people as possible showing the fab blush etc from the Italy collection?

As i say, i have little else to worry me this morning.....!!:5:

never even got the card to entice me! :28:

i got the card and email (not sure what they think of me) i think they do it to temp you cos theyre saying about the new products but not showing them

Not sure if I got a card - will have to wait until I get home - but the email shows BnB and some weird shade of orange/russet lipstick ... hmmmm. I really like BnB but I don't like the rest of the kit so I won't be tempted by this!

Welcome digarth. I haven't tried any Laura Geller yet other than the balance and brighten so am looking forward to the TSV. Laura does brilliant demostrations so you should get a feel for whether the colours and textures will suit you. Hope you find something you like. X

Welcome to the Forum Digarth, hope you enjoy your time here. I love Laura Geller and hope this TSV will be worth buying. I never got the card with the details on it although I usually get them.

Quite a few people who bought this when it was TSV QVC US have sent it back it seems. The mascara seems to be the main bug bear also the packaging doing a MP's and breaking easily too.

the lipstick looks a bit dodgy too, ive not had a lg lipstick that is nice yet, they always look so nice on the screen but when you get them home theyre always a shade of brown(nothing wrong with brown) but i dont like it!!im wondering if its worth just missing this one and ebaying the blusher, depends on the price i supose

Quite a few people who bought this when it was TSV QVC US have sent it back it seems. The mascara seems to be the main bug bear also the packaging doing a MP's and breaking easily too.

Yeah the new style case for BnB isn't great ... my lid broke off very quickly. Have to keep the compact in a JBD organza bag to keep the lid on! I asked QVC if they could replace it and they said No.

Latest posts

Back