Liz Earle TSV - 06/02/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just had a email back from QVC, the contents for the above item number are as follows:
1x 100ml Cleanse & Polish tube,
1x 200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer,
1x 15ml Superskin Moisturiser,
1x 50ml Gentle Face ExfoliatorTube,
1x50ml Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask,
1x 50ml Superskin Body Cream,
1x 50ml Hand Repair,
1x 5g Superbalm,
1x Sample Fragrance,
2x Muslin Cloths.
Current price £47.75.

looking at QVC active on virgin media, the TSV price will be just under £40.00. (I can't remember the exact amount)

Hmmm, this looks interesting, for once! Thanks Trudi!

Just had a email back from QVC, the contents for the above item number are as follows:
1x 100ml Cleanse & Polish tube,
1x 200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer,
1x 15ml Superskin Moisturiser,
1x 50ml Gentle Face ExfoliatorTube,
1x50ml Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask,
1x 50ml Superskin Body Cream,
1x 50ml Hand Repair,
1x 5g Superbalm,
1x Sample Fragrance,
2x Muslin Cloths.
Current price £47.75.

looking at QVC active on virgin media, the TSV price will be just under £40.00. (I can't remember the exact amount)

I'm getting it! :mysmilie_17:

Last edited:
When I was looking to see if my stockplied c&p had almond milk in it,I had a bit of a surprise- I had an extra box with c&p,tonic,moisturiser,hand repair and skin repair. I have so much at the moment I really AM NOT buying this. I managed to not buy one of her tsv's last year too. I have so much-yet why is it,when I watch the shows I still want to buy the tsv?

I am definately having this. I haven't bought much and am working really hard and I can't save every penny towards the wedding! (might buy two)

Are you getting married? If so, congrats! Tell us more!!

I'll be going for this TSV. Good value IMO.

Looks good...but I think I'll pass. Right now, I have a couple of LE boxes in my stockpile, and really only like the skin repair, superbalm and hand repair, and as these come in small sizes, not worth £45 quid. I think I will try to keep myself very busy on the day, avoid watching TV and save myself for the l'occitane TSV.

Hmmm...good intentions.

Latest posts

Back