Ruth Langsford TSV 10/4/21

ERICS MUM

VIP Shopper
Ruth’s hair would look better tucked behind her ears, break up the solid line around her face.

I like the Ruth & JK shows. Not keen on the clothes but I like their chatter. I’m surprised at myself because I can’t tolerate the Chloe Everton /Simon Biagi /Julia Roberts school of chatter.

Dream Girl

VIP Shopper
Ruth’s hair would look better tucked behind her ears, break up the solid line around her face.

I like the Ruth & JK shows. Not keen on the clothes but I like their chatter. I’m surprised at myself because I can’t tolerate the Chloe Everton /Simon Biagi /Julia Roberts school of chatter.
Don’t you think that Jackie is becoming very overbearing?
It getting so bad that every time Ruth is talking Jackie is desperate to get herself heard, to the point she is talking over her.

Twilight

VIP Shopper
Don’t you think that Jackie is becoming very overbearing?
It getting so bad that every time Ruth is talking Jackie is desperate to get herself heard, to the point she is talking over her.
Familiarity breeds contempt?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Estellawax
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks