Ruth Langsford TSV 10/4/21

crystal

Which would be fine because retro is in at the moment, but somehow they usually manage to just miss the target. Yes, I know she's trying to give us wardrobe stables, but I think her clothes are boring and expensive and no amount of "feel the quality" "with a twist" will make me buy at those prices when I can get just as good elsewhere for less.

brissles

VIP Shopper
Either a building society print 'frock', or another too tight around the bum and hips jumper.

I read the other day that the chief designer of Victoria Beckham's fashion range has left. Well, that speaks volumes doesn't it. Shame the chief designer of Ruthless' range doesn't do the same 🤭 🤭

SusieSue

VIP Shopper
Either a building society print 'frock', or another too tight around the bum and hips jumper.

I read the other day that the chief designer of Victoria Beckham's fashion range has left. Well, that speaks volumes doesn't it. Shame the chief designer of Ruthless' range doesn't do the same 🤭 🤭
But you it's not often you hear of a 10 year old in China leaving their job.

brissles

VIP Shopper
I did laugh when I read the article in Woman this week, poor old Ruth doesn't have any work in the pipeline, but she is SO proud of her fashion line on QVC !!! Funny how in the past QVC was lucky to get a mention with all her other projects she had on, but now its her only cash cow 😂 😂

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Estellawax

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks