ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruth Langsford V-Neck Grid Design Jumper
Item Number: 193767
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £38.00
P&P £3.95
5 Easy Pays of £7.60

Say hello to the latest style staple in your wardrobe, this go-with-anything jumper from Ruth Langsford. With a stitched grid pattern, a soft, lightweight feel and a flattering V-neckline, this versatile jumper will serve you well through all seasons. Whether you pair it with leggings for a laidback vibe or ponte trousers for a smarter occasion, you'll always look chic. See how fabulous you feel in this sleek jumper!

A premium feel - made with natural yarn from a comfy cotton and viscose blend, this knitted jumper is a dream to wear. It's breathable and soft, with gorgeous textured details and a lightweight feel that's perfect for the trans-seasonal months.

Wear it your way - it's all about versatility, and this jumper gives you so many options. Keep things casual with jeans and trainers, or dress it up with boots for a sophisticated ensemble. Then just add a dash of sparkle with your favourite jewellery piece to finish off your outfit!

Choose your colour - available in six colours, you're spoilt for choice! If you want to add a splash of colour to your wardrobe, go for Bubblegum Pink, Burnt Orange or Sapphire Blue. Want to keep things neutral? Opt for Amethyst, Black or Mocha.

• V-neckline
  • Long sleeves
  • Ribbed cuffs and hemline
  • 60% cotton, 40% viscose
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Bubblegum Pink
  • Burnt Orange
  • Sapphire Blue
  • Amethyst
  • Black
  • Mocha

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 100.3cm (39.5"), S: 105.4cm (41.5"), M: 110.5cm (43.5"), L: 116.8cm (46"), XL: 124.5cm (49"), 2XL: 134.6cm (53"), 3XL: 144.8cm (57")
  • Length: XS: 69.9cm (27.5"), S: 70.5cm (27.8"), M: 71.1cm (28"), L: 72.1cm (28.4"), XL: 73.3cm (28.9"), 2XL: 75.3cm (29.6"), 3XL: 77.5cm (30.5")

All measurements are approximate

Is she going to bring in a men’s range of clothing? Elasticated waisted action slacks with extra medication holding pockets, white deck shoes with a light sole with unmatching red socks, rubber effect flat hat and a cream polo neck with double width material on the neck to accommodate the larger chin around town. Made to match with an 03 plate Jaguar X-Type in puce.

Is she going to bring in a men’s range of clothing? Elasticated waisted action slacks with extra medication holding pockets, white deck shoes with a light sole with unmatching red socks, rubber effect flat hat and a cream polo neck with double width material on the neck to accommodate the larger chin around town. Made to match with an 03 plate Jaguar X-Type in puce.

With a free will-writing kit worth 150 quid (it's a pen and a bit of paper), but it'll give you the 'peace of mind' when your partner passes away.

Image1.jpg

Final expenses insurance..making death an aspiration ads…foot massagers..elasticated thongs…dresses/awnings..knee supports..QVC meets Quest TV..

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know I'm going off topic but I saw a bit of the TSV on the seven am show. What on earth was Del boy wearing???

Catherine has showed a Diamonique Ring that Ruth is bringing out soon.

Did she design it herself?

I feel sorry for all the true artisans of the world ... jewellers, fashion designers, perfumers ... spending years honing their craft, skills often passed-down over generations. Only for people like Langsford to rock-up in her size 15 wedges and witter-on about how she's designed this, made that ... etc. No f*cking shame these people, actually makes me feel quite sick.

Do these ‘celebrities’ actually design this stuff themselves? I often wonder. And if they are really involved in the creating rather than just the promoting, what level of input is it they really provide. Similar to a writing credit for one line of a pop song, or the actual words and music on full? Essentially, could somebody like Langsford or otherwise, simply approve a design, or say ‘stick an extra yard of elastic there’ and that is good enough to say ‘they’ designed it. I guess it is a claim that is hard to challenge as true design would be kept very much in house. Nonetheless, I remain very cynical over the issue.

Do these ‘celebrities’ actually design this stuff themselves? I often wonder. And if they are really involved in the creating rather than just the promoting, what level of input is it they really provide. Similar to a writing credit for one line of a pop song, or the actual words and music on full? Essentially, could somebody like Langsford or otherwise, simply approve a design, or say ‘stick an extra yard of elastic there’ and that is good enough to say ‘they’ designed it. I guess it is a claim that is hard to challenge as true design would be kept very much in house. Nonetheless, I remain very cynical over the issue.

They are probably shown a big booklet of shapes / colours / fabrics etc. And just pick.

TDC like Jack B said above, designers make a career and years of work to hone their craft. Victoria Beckham is still a laughing stock because she was a ****** pop star and decided with her wealth that she could play at being a fashion designer ! who the hell in their right mind believes she does the creating ? there's a whole backroom team she pays doing the hardwork while VB takes the glory. To further give this evidence, there appears to be a 'rift' between VB and new daughter in law over her wedding dress. Its now reported that VBs atelier "wasn't able" to design the dress, ok so that's not VB herself then.

Look at the number of celebrity jewellery (diamoneek) "designers" QVC have conned us with over the years, Anne Diamond, Lisa Snowden, Lulu, Andrea McLean, Moneybags Mahone, and now it seems Ruthless is cashing in.

In reality, Ruthless and her ilk, aside from anything else, can't possibly devote the time needed to design from scratch anything. She has other irons in the fire ie adverts, tele commitments etc etc.

I have a real bee in my bonnet that the true artisans simply don't get the publicity and recognition they deserve - although I should imagine in the case of Ruthless, the designs are co-ordinated in the main in the country they are made, factoring in costs and the manufacture of thousands. Sure, she probably has a 4 hour meeting to decide which colour next she wants in animal print, but that's probably all.

I have a real bee in my bonnet that the true artisans simply don't get the publicity and recognition they deserve - although I should imagine in the case of Ruthless, the designs are co-ordinated in the main in the country they are made, factoring in costs and the manufacture of thousands. Sure, she probably has a 4 hour meeting to decide which colour next she wants in animal print, but that's probably all.

Apparently Ruth was very disappointed to learn that Diamonique couldn't come in leopard print. Or camo. 😁

Did she design it herself?

I feel sorry for all the true artisans of the world ... jewellers, fashion designers, perfumers ... spending years honing their craft, skills often passed-down over generations. Only for people like Langsford to rock-up in her size 15 wedges and witter-on about how she's designed this, made that ... etc. No f*cking shame these people, actually makes me feel quite sick.
Catherine did not say

I am seriously getting to dislike Ruthless. Saw her midnight tsv and she is just an irritation - voice, shaking head movements, sweeping hand across the garments, and clearly doesn't like to be on with anyone other than Kabler , and her fashion is just meh ! She keeps wearing those 'orrible sandals with cropped trousers and a too tight jumper. Tragic.

Latest posts

Back