Treatments .... update.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

andrew phoned me about two weeks ago to say my Tanzanite had been looked at and was not coated but was a bit dirty perhaps that is why it had faded he said when he got it back from Sure guard he would give it a clean to see if that would make any difference not heard from him since so will have to email him again to see what is happening

A big thank you to this forum. I have received the refund for my two coated pink diamond purchases and explanation on other treatments which I would not have pushed for if not for the information I have gleaned from here.
I love reading your posts everyday - in fact I think this forum has got as addictive for me as QVC used to be!!!!
Also looking again at Gems TV, they do have some nice pieces but I am looking only on the web rather than watching as the delivery is now a bit aggressive.
Thanks again!

A big thank you to this forum. I have received the refund for my two coated pink diamond purchases and explanation on other treatments which I would not have pushed for if not for the information I have gleaned from here.
I love reading your posts everyday - in fact I think this forum has got as addictive for me as QVC used to be!!!!
Also looking again at Gems TV, they do have some nice pieces but I am looking only on the web rather than watching as the delivery is now a bit aggressive.Thanks again!

What a fabulous phrase, and you're absolutely right of course.

I'm glad you're enjoying the forum, it's a great stress buster/maker :mysmilie_61: xx

had a phone call Thursday , My three Rubys are going back . Ive offered to send them RM special delivery rather than wait for a pick up or envelope to be sent out .
the original card wil be credited on reciept of the returnss and the postage refunded . I am really satisfied with the treatment I have recieved so far and will post on here when I have recieved the refund.

had a phone call Thursday , My three Rubys are going back . Ive offered to send them RM special delivery rather than wait for a pick up or envelope to be sent out .
the original card wil be credited on reciept of the returnss and the postage refunded . I am really satisfied with the treatment I have recieved so far and will post on here when I have recieved the refund.

I was slightly delayed in returning the items as I was still in plaster . But they have been delivered to Rocks today . I will update when the refund is recieved

I was slightly delayed in returning the items as I was still in plaster . But they have been delivered to Rocks today . I will update when the refund is recieved

Errrrr, you might be waiting longer than you had anticipated if you've sent them to Rocks! :drunk: lol

Errrrr, you might be waiting longer than you had anticipated if you've sent them to Rocks! :drunk: lol

OOOOH Meeshoo thanks for that :heart:!!! I of course ment GEMS. I havnt had to return anything to Rocks , Lol

Has anybody heard from Andy Lovett recently?? I have an unresolved issue regarding 3 items since February and emailed him about them on 5/3 but he hasn't responded, which is unusual. Anybody know anything?? :thinking:

He is looking in for an item for me and said it would be 3 days to a week that was 3 weeks ago, i emailed him and had a call from Clark last Wednesday saying Andy was off ill and should be back soon.

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to whoever pointed out about the pink coated diamonds. I purchased a ring and have recently received a full refund plus my postage from Gems tv. I would never have known anything about them being coated if it wasn't for this forum, so I am very grateful. Many thanks.

I sent Andy an email about my majestic rubies and padparadscha sapphires on February 24th and haven't even had an email to confirm its receipt. I'm sorry if Andy is ill, but shouldn't somebody else be dealing with his emails?

I've sent several e-mails with no response regarding padparadsha sapphires and pink diamonds, and like you, jacqualina...nothing. Don't think it's a good sign.

I phoned to speak to Andy this morning and he is still off sick but expected back tomorrow. I didn't see the point in trying to discuss it all with somebody else so the switchboard receptionist took my name and phone number and said she would leave a message for Andy to call me. I would hate to have to deal with his inbox, it must be bursting at the seams so I hope it doesn't cause him to have a relapse. :eek:

Not heard any either since my last post on 18th Feb., but if Andy is ill, then I suppose that's not surprising. I've been wondering if they've heard anything back from Thailand, surely they must have by now?

Not heard any either since my last post on 18th Feb., but if Andy is ill, then I suppose that's not surprising. I've been wondering if they've heard anything back from Thailand, surely they must have by now?

Last time i spoke to Andy he said they were well on top of things in Thailand now and he usualy gets an answer in 3-5 days a week max.

Just to let you know I heard from Andy today, and he has replied to almost all of my queries. The pad sapphires that I bought some time ago are in fact coloured sapphires, the majestic rubies are filled and the pink diamonds are as I thought.....the coated ones. He is yet to confirm the pink and white diamond ring that I bought a while back, its very pale so fingers crossed its natural. He was very helpful and if I want to have a refund on my items then I have got time to decide.
I was pleased to hear that my Russian Alex and my other Alex are all ok as was my PT's. The blue diamond and yellow diamond pieces were all treated but definately not coated.
Just thought I'd share the info I have been given.

Another update, the pink and white diamond ring that I bought ( and so did Sacha) some while ago has been confirmed as natural, very pleased to hear that. Thanks again to Andy for the information he has provided.

I've heard absolutely nothing despite several e-mails. Does anybody have a direct e-mail address to Andy?

Has anybody had any issues with or feedback on Majestic Emeralds?? MTIA.

Latest posts

Back