Laura Geller TSV - 30/04/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just saw this little kit on QVC, maybe for anyone who doesn't fancy the TSV but wants to try some LG? It's 227788. £24.32 and has a mini Balance N Brighten, mini Bronze N Brighten, mini Ethereal Rose blush (which is divine!!) and an eyeshadow duo. Think there's a brush or two in there too. Looks like good value to me, nice travel sizes and a nice way to try several of the products.

Thanks again for posting this RedT - I actually went for this one in the end instead of the TSV! Also getting '4 Piece Live Pink Collection' (226930), as these two kits give more of a spread of LG products to try & there's even a couple of little brushes for one of the DDs! :)

I know the ethereal rose is doubled up on but the smaller one can go in my handbag as I'm sure I will love this, it's more my taste (I hope! lol) than the blush in the TSV - I didn't fancy the pink/gold blush/highlighter in that as I already have a blush in those colour combinations & I think it's a bit too 'young' for me & the gold shimmery effect is not my cup of tea at all!

I'm really pleased with this TSV & I'm glad I ordered my fair option early. IMHO QVC made the right decision to not include brushes or mascara if it keeps the price under £30. I have so very many make up brushes (LG & others) & so many spare mascaras from old kits that any they had included would have just gone in a drawer. It was only ever going to be the baked stuff & lippy I'd be using anyway so it's nice that it's only those I'm paying for. Talking of lippy, I complained earlier that it was lipstick, not gloss, but having seen it & heard Laura say it's a balm I'm actually really looking forward to trying it. Her balm lipsticks were always great in the past.

Now all I want is some fabulous baked OTOs & I'll be a very happy bunny indeed!

Thanks again for posting this RedT - I actually went for this one in the end instead of the TSV! Also getting '4 Piece Live Pink Collection' (226930), as these two kits give more of a spread of LG products to try & there's even a couple of little brushes for one of the DDs! :)

I know the ethereal rose is doubled up on but the smaller one can go in my handbag as I'm sure I will love this, it's more my taste (I hope! lol) than the blush in the TSV - I didn't fancy the pink/gold blush/highlighter in that as I already have a blush in those colour combinations & I think it's a bit too 'young' for me & the gold shimmery effect is not my cup of tea at all!

Most welcome! I'd have gone for it myself if they'd had a fair option :1:

The Ethereal Rose blush really is the nicest blush I have ever used! Every time I use it people tell me I look really awake and fresh which god knows I could do with!! :11: I really fancy the Baby Cakes blush palette but I think I have enough to be getting on with for the moment!!

Therese x

Hope you like it! I'm really hopeign the blush shows up on me and isn't too shimmery. Likewise with the shadows! :1:

Most welcome! I'd have gone for it myself if they'd had a fair option :1:

Well, I have the Light Halo so, rather shockingly perhaps, (tight b***h that I am! lol), I thought with a bit of clever *ahem* experimenting I may be able to tart the colour of that up a bit more (It's not that far off even with a bit more summer colour on my face!) with what's in the LG kits! :11:
Thus saving me buying a load of items I won't necessarily want to use in isolation! (We'll see! lol)

Well, I have the Light Halo so, rather shockingly perhaps, (tight b***h that I am! lol), I thought with a bit of clever *ahem* experimenting I may be able to tart the colour of that up a bit more (It's not that far off even with a bit more summer colour on my face!) with what's in the LG kits! :11:
Thus saving me buying a load of items I won't necessarily want to use in isolation! (We'll see! lol)

Absolutely! I used my halo light which is a weeny bit dark on me and often use a really light layer of the Fair BnB over it to lighten it up. Also mattifies the Halo which I seem to need.

Plus I can't spell... :11::32:

Ordered one this morning before I went out and pleased I did because it had sold out by the time I got to look again. I was going to wait but flicked on the telly as saw Kathy saying there was only about 20% of the fair left.

So pleased they didn't include any brushes to keep the cost down and really hope the blush and brighten suits me this time!

Only thing I'm not too keen on is this again contains a shadow with purple in it which just doesn't suit me at all.

I caved watching it at midnight. I had no intention of buying, but decided to give it a go. I ordered the regular, but I'm not sure now. The fair seems very popular.

I caved watching it at midnight. I had no intention of buying, but decided to give it a go. I ordered the regular, but I'm not sure now. The fair seems very popular.

I went for the regular too petpixie,I am sure you will be fine with it.They used the regular on the model Amanda and she is blonde a quite fair skinned and it looked ok to me.:)

With the summer months coming I did not want to appear too ghostly looking .Someone previously in this thread has also said that there is not a huge amont of difference between the 2 either.I am just going to make sure I build it up lightly as I get used to it.

After all the comments ~ I went for the fair as well, I would have liked that brush tho for the b&b it looked really easy to apply.... but as you all have said it keeps the cost down.

Thanks for all your help... it made it much easier to decide!

Laura Geller 4 Piece I dream of Italy Collection - FAIR IN STOCK

I got the fair but if you didnt manager it people have cancelled so you can now order yesterdays tsv Item Number 227899.

postie's just brought my LG 4 piece baked indulgences collection, really pleased with it as the B&B happens to be in very light shades so should suit me perfectly. Comes in a lovely little clutch purse/ bag too so a very good buy IMO.

postie's just brought my LG 4 piece baked indulgences collection, really pleased with it as the B&B happens to be in very light shades so should suit me perfectly. Comes in a lovely little clutch purse/ bag too so a very good buy IMO.

Ooh, I can't wait for mine to come fairynuff! Now that little kit did appeal to me as it just all seemed so pretty & handy little handbag sizes too!
I wasn't sure about the greeny eyeshadow but I'm going to give it a go anyway as it seemed quite a 'nice' shade of green! lol

Latest posts

Back